Status
Not open for further replies.
No counting.
No Upload.
Files are gone with the wind or to Elton Johns Account without DMCA and uploaded only 15 days ago, but they are gone
No support
Ofcourse never given an compensation for all the Problems
Amazing 60 days storage time for premiumuser

Six very good reason to join and work with this host and all uploaders getting their hands and singin "You'll never walk alone Fiber (because we love to get nothing)"

No problem, i'm sure they have a plan b. And i bet it is to decrease storage time for premium to 31 days.

And hey this is 1 day more than registered and also their servers are ruckzuck cleaned.

Why can't we pay Premium with our earnings?
I tried to pay premium with paypal but i was request to link Credit card with details for this payment even thought i have enought money on my paypal account (why?), so i am stuck right now, i can't upload anymore because my premium account (upgraded by fiberupload WJ mod) has expired yesterday.
Now i have to sign-up to a new account with a poor 100 GB disk storage or quit Fiberupload ( which is something that i don't want).

What are you talking about. Extending premium with your own earnings is something that works, by all the other things which don't work.

What are you talking about. Extending premium with your own earnings is something that works, by all the other things which don't work.

How the Hell should i proceed? When i click on upgrade to premium i see only Paypal option.
How do you get the premium Key? it is the most messy upgrade premium with earnings amongs all filehost.

Last edited:
The remote uploads randomly work (tested with 2 GB minutes ago), it's a matter of timely chance.

FTP still broken with a funny error I see for the first time :
$ ftp ftp.fiberupload.com
ftp: ftp.fiberupload.com: Name or service not known

How the Hell should i proceed? When i click on upgrade to premium i see only Paypal option.
How do you get the premium Key? it is the most messy upgrade premium with earnings amongs all filehost.

If already premium, otherwise I don't know
http://fiberupload.com/?op=my_account (upper left of the page)
> "extend premium account"

The remote uploads randomly work (tested with 2 GB minutes ago), it's a matter of timely chance.

FTP still broken with a funny error I see for the first time :
$ ftp ftp.fiberupload.com
ftp: ftp.fiberupload.com: Name or service not known

If already premium, otherwise I don't know
http://fiberupload.com/?op=my_account (upper left of the page)
> "extend premium account"

Hi, thanks you, but there is no such a thing as "extend premium account", on "my account" Interface

Hi, thanks you, but there is no such a thing as "extend premium account", on "my account" Interface

mzbJT.jpg

Thanks you reneefr,
I can't explain why the "extend premium account" option is not showing in my account, but i can tell that fiberupload sucks for premium upgrade, i can't even upgrade to premium with my paypal account money.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back