Status
Not open for further replies.
what is your working payment option ? and is it manual request or auto sent payout ? and which day of the week ??

please let me know those info .

go fu*k yourself dumb bitc*. This filehost is perfect

Are you freakin serious ??? This has to be one of the shittiest hosts I've ever had the misfortune to come across. I only watch this thread now for a laugh and to remind me who's best lol - I prefer a proper host (and I have one). Good luck with this one - you'll need it.

too much people payed to buy premium account but they don't have premium status => Uploader don't have anything + buyer lost money .Is this scam buyer and Uploader ???? I like Fiber because have function Premium file , But I don't like because File only live maximum 60 days and payment system to buy premium account working not good.I have many referrals buy 10 day premium but no one renew their account => Fiber don't count rebill or your service very bad ??? Sorry , My English not good

"This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes."

Im getting this message for certain files only. Is it being looked into at the moment ? I sent a PM detailing the issue SebyM : P It has been like this for a day now ; (

Thanks for quick reply

Last edited:
hi Manapigbrick235. I've answered your PM.

Damn,FTP's not working most of the time and i cant upload my files :(

hi Litex,

Sorry to hear that that you're having trouble. Indeed the current FTP setup is a little buggy and sometimes fails.
Here's a tip: ping the ftp server host and see what IP answers back, the try to FTP to a neighboring IP address.
At the end of next week we should finish developing a new FTP system that will work much better, so please be patient until then and/or use normal web upload if you can.

too much people payed to buy premium account but they don't have premium status => Uploader don't have anything + buyer lost money .Is this scam buyer and Uploader ???? I like Fiber because have function Premium file , But I don't like because File only live maximum 60 days and payment system to buy premium account working not good.I have many referrals buy 10 day premium but no one renew their account => Fiber don't count rebill or your service very bad ??? Sorry , My English not good

hi lollipopjp,
it's not really my field but just so you know for the past week we've been having some paypal problems and the automated system that should have enabled premium status had been acting up randomly (i found it didn't like users with èéũ and other special characters in their name). It's fixed now and all previous users who registered for premium should have the accounts setup properly (and referrers too).
However, if you or anyone of your users are reporting trouble with premium activation, please email payments@fiberupload.com and the issue will be fixed ASAP.

Last edited:
SebyM can ya tell me why my reorts stats show me 6 euro more then my account stats . is it some bug or system updates late or wat fault it is . secondly i still cant see money request button . when it will be reactivated ??/

hi sumitims

i can't answer all questions, I usually deal with the technical/programming part of FiberUpload.

if i were to guess I'd say money generated by your files was reduced when:
- the user accounts that generated those amounts were banned for rules infringement
- files were deleted due to copyright complaints
there may be other reasons that i don't know about, you can email support@fiberupload.com for a more precise answer

the request button should be activated automatically 3 days after the payout (if i remember the script well). I don't know if that means 13th (3 days after payout date) or 14th (3 days after last payout) but it's somewhere in the vicinity. The extend premium using account balance option is also reactivated then.

nothing to apprehend ur terms but dont u think this copyrite infrigment money removal will really hurt uploaders and tat will show upon the effect on filehost bz 95 % of uploaders do post copyrite stuffs . isnt it ? Think abt it if ur host is serious expanding business . just a suggestion to make it a more better host then it is .

regards

still getting this msg after 24hours and FU has said nothing about it

This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes.

my stats are lower than normal and i know its because of this.

lol, can`t belive it has been 24 hours since I got this BS on some of my files and this isn`t fixed yet.

"This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back