Status
Not open for further replies.
what about RU and FTP?

update:
site is down

hi kof_p, FTP now works only on a few servers, we're waiting for next week's server upgrade to enable it on all servers. RU works based on server load, because priority is
1. Web upload + Flash Upload ->
2. FTP Upload ->
3. Remote Upload.
So if the first 2 are hogging all the server's Rx resources, Remote Upload is bottle necked and chokes almost instantly.
This cannot be changed for now as there a lot of policies to be considered (like how many users are able to use each of the 3 methods, etc), so instead we're hoping that the hardware upgrade will help balance things out by fixing the cause of the problem instead of hot wiring the effect.

You did not answer my question

SebyM: please reply to my question.

1.png

and now!! u.u
2.png

lol, trolled by Elton John you say [trollolol]

I have no idea, i wasn't here last week, so I can't throw any opinions again ?

But the earnings are then "Like a candle in a storm" nämlich vollkommen und total weg und futsch, hehehe.

last week 2 or 3 peoples had the same question and then the answer from fiber was because of DMCA deleted files.

earnings have been down for the past two/three days. now i know why. i can't download anything. i click the button to generate a link and then i get this message
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 86.55.158.101:182

Hi Why is it that download counter not showing anything for certain files ....

i have a set of rar file parts which are all required to be downlaoded to have the complete file ... but some parts don't show the download counter at while the file has been downloaded and extracted fully and have also got replies for it ...
Looks strange...
Here is the pic :

hey sebyM when all problem will be solved? i am not getting downloads,also sometime upload working.few days ago just started earning and now all got down,i am getting tired,please do sometime,after uploading too much,no download at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back