Status
Not open for further replies.
please provide almost 500GB Free Space So we can upload more or provide 3 or 6 month premium to wj users like extabit did when extabit was new ...

How can you say you are a "big company from Europe" that invested a lot of money in servers when just after a few days your resources are completely depleted??

The remote upload todays is veru very very very low. Yestarday it was 10MB and today 1KBps, yes 1KBps...
Please fix this!

How can you say you are a "big company from Europe" that invested a lot of money in servers when just after a few days your resources are completely depleted??

http://i.imgur.com/YUipt.png

The remote upload todays is veru very very very low. Yestarday it was 10MB and today 1KBps, yes 1KBps...
Please fix this!

these kind of hosts simply become a pain in the neck just in a few days. nothing works correct.

Hi,
I just made a remote upload. Check the print screen. Either your internet connection is slow, or the remote server you are downloading from.

Have a nice day.

"file only for premium" : GOOD JOB !! :)

A bug report, on the earning stats page, the graph is in $, the table is in €.

Hi,
Sorry, is a design bug, we will repair it immediately.
You need to take in consideration only Euro everywhere.
Thank you

I try remote upload 3 times and allways the same thing:
751 Bytes from 7.2 Gb
And stops.

I'm uploading from my dedicated server hosted in OVH and in the other days it work great, but today don't.

I try to upload one file at once instead the 12 files I want and now it works, but only with 800-900 Kbps, and one file.
I try to remote upload from my dedicated server to veevr.com server and the speed is about 10MB/s...

Edit 2: Now it's working good with 9-10MB of speed!

Last edited:
RU is very very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ff39f55874.png

you can understand when several people say they do not work?

Are you guys really serious , I just saw a popup ad (Click to continue) before going to download page, how much add you will place to run this site :O

Why you guys want to get banned yourself on many big forums for doing all this things ?

Are you guys really serious , I just saw a popup ad (Click to continue) before going to download page, how much add you will place to run this site :O

Why you guys want to get banned yourself on many big forums for doing all this things ?

1. We need ads in order to support PPD plan
2. We placed popunders, but it's the ad network's choice what ads will appear, we didn't put any popups with the text "Click to continue"
3. Why do think we will get banned and about what forums are you talking about?

Why do you need money for the PPD?

Nobody wants to download files from your host with your amazing 50 kb/s.

It's really funny. One people asked to implement the feature files to mark "Only as premium downloadable".
You implement it in a few days.

More then 10 people asked to increase the shitty file storage time for premiumuser. You do nothing.

You only do everything to force Freeuser to buy premium, but for sure after 10 days of your "new" launching most User are hating your site, because of this very slow Freeuserspeed. They are talking about this in Boards and Forums and Blogs, so you get a very bad reputation.

But its your decision. I'm sure you think, Hey we decrease everything and then everybody buy premium, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The "copy to my account" option is available on the download page of the file, only if the file is public, if this is the option you are looking for.
We continuously upgrade the website and adding options, so if you could be more specific I will gladly accept your advice, a lot of people asked me about this option.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back