Status
Not open for further replies.
in can't request my payment why why ?????

where is the bouton request ???

You have to read this?

- The payments are Net15, that means we make 2 payouts per month, on 10th and 25th day of every month.
- You need to request the payout with at least 3 days before the payment day in order for your request to be processed in time.

And this?

You can do it when requesting payout, but we are currently processing payouts for the 10th of April and the "request payout" button has been disabled. In a few days (after the payment is made) the button will be available again.

Best regards

hi maryonex,

i was making some improvements, it should work now.

Hi SebyM,

Now that you are working at the reports, would it be possible to add :

- which files are downloaded on a daily base
- which files generated a sale

This would be very helpful for us to decide what we have to upload and what generates money and what not =)

Hi SebyM,

Now that you are working at the reports, would it be possible to add :

- which files are downloaded on a daily base
- which files generated a sale

This would be very helpful for us to decide what we have to upload and what generates money and what not =)

Yeah, i get you, but I can't answer that now (I don't call the shots on new features or feature changes). Could you send an email to support@fiberupload.com instead ?

SebyM payments have been sent today?, or not yet?

elkape22, I think yes, but the guys seem to be making them all manually so it may take a few hours.

Yeah, i get you, but I can't answer that now (I don't call the shots on new features or feature changes). Could you send an email to support@fiberupload.com instead ?

Thanks for the quick reply, but sorry, no mails anymore to support, have send already a couple about things that doesn't work for me and I didn't want to report on a public forum, but never had a reply.

Is a well known issue over here, several others reported the same problem.

Seby M / Fiberupload Free users speed are very terrible and too fluctuating . Signals break also in btw . Many of my friends also having same problem . can u please fix it and make it stable and bit better speed .

I've registered and the download limit is still 800MB? So I can't download the file. Is there something I missed?
This is a question I just received from one of my downloaders, and honestly, I have no idea what to reply to him....

Guy wants to download one file of 950 Mb, I think he didn't download anything else today. Before it worked if you are registered.

Is there anyone who can confirm that registered users not longer can download a file of 1GB, even if they didn't reach the new 800 Mb download limit ?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back