Status
Not open for further replies.
They will buy premium for time limitations especially, and for other limitations like this one. Our website is free of charge if you download 1 file for example at 400-500KB, but if you download more files, or you download a bigger file, you need premium.

Completely agree, this is also my point, but I think you exaggerate a bit....

800 Mb is not even the size of 1 good quality movie.

I'm afraid people will just run away without trying it.

Free download should be something like 'try before you buy'. If people are happy with the free version, they will be confident that the paid version is better and trust it.

The way it's now, with all these adds, pop ups, long waiting times, capcha's, download limits people will only buy an account if you have something to offer you can not find on bittorrent.

And believe me, I'm correct when I say you better stop with these 10 days accounts. Will have a much better impact on your turnover as pissing off people

As I said before, before I started to work with you I had decent earnings, now not anymore. And the only thing I changed was filehost, so....

I am sorry I didn't notified you, I thought that you will know because at our last payout we did the same, and we posted here and on our website that you need to request your payout with 3 days before the payment date.
I don't know, I'm pretty sure I requested payout on 23th last month, I would confirm the date but I don't see the payout button :))

Don't get me wrong, I was kind of mad yesterday but now I understand this policy about the button, I guess I'll have to wait for the next payout day.

However if you can put the button back just for today it will be awesome... just saying 8-)

Completely agree, this is also my point, but I think you exaggerate a bit....

800 Mb is not even the size of 1 good quality movie.

I'm afraid people will just run away without trying it.

Free download should be something like 'try before you buy'. If people are happy with the free version, they will be confident that the paid version is better and trust it.

The way it's now, with all these adds, pop ups, long waiting times, capcha's, download limits people will only buy an account if you have something to offer you can not find on bittorrent.

And believe me, I'm correct when I say you better stop with these 10 days accounts. Will have a much better impact on your turnover as pissing off people

As I said before, before I started to work with you I had decent earnings, now not anymore. And the only thing I changed was filehost, so....

Thank you for your opinion. Trust me, we will think about it. Also we are thinking ourselves to remove the 10days premium. 10days premium decrease the money earned in the same day, but for long term with rebills you can earn more money. I will talk with my team about this.

Thanks

Thank you for your opinion. Trust me, we will think about it. Also we are thinking ourselves to remove the 10days premium. 10days premium decrease the money earned in the same day, but for long term with rebills you can earn more money. I will talk with my team about this.

Thanks

Thanks for your fast reply.

Just an idea, but why not change the 10 days "trial package" into "X Gb in 10 days" ?

People will still have the possibility to try out your service (just be sure that there are no technical issues)

I will not tell here in public what I upload, just that I have a sale/download ratio well below 1 sale/100 downloads, which I think is better as average. (check my account, same username)

Reason for this is that I found a nice 'niche market' you can not find somewhere else, so people buy premium with me.

But unfortunately, 10 days unlimited download is enough to download everything interesting I ever uploaded. So a downloadlimit would help me. :D

Eventually say clearly it is a try, and do the rebill with a one month account if they don't cancel. Everyone happy ;)

@fiberupload
I think i've fixed it permanently.
If anyone else is getting this you should log out and then log back in.
I'm new, yesterday i've started to work with you guys...
good to see your fast support here on WJ.. keep it up the good work

@mrpiano
anyone else having problem with ftp and/ or remote upload .
I've got problems with File/Flash Upload... can't upload anything right now

Edit : fixed

Last edited:
You can do it when requesting payout, but we are currently processing payouts for the 10th of April and the "request payout" button has been disabled. In a few days (after the payment is made) the button will be available again.

Best regards

can't upload, there's no ftp
web upload is not working and when it's work is so slow just 634 Kbps while in another host I can upload a 35 Mb, 40 Mb, so what is going on fella?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back