Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to start using fiberupload, but I see the remote upload speed has degraded considerably since I first tested it. :(

Is not the Fiberupload Remote Upload speed decreased, but the download speed from the servers from which you are uploading is very low.

Actually that's not the case, I have a Gbit server. When I first tested right after Fiberupload opened registrations, I got speeds ranging 30MB/s - 50MB/s. Now 1MB/s - 3MB/s...

Actually that's not the case, I have a Gbit server. When I first tested right after Fiberupload opened registrations, I got speeds ranging 30MB/s - 50MB/s. Now 1MB/s - 3MB/s...

Probably this is happening because we opened this official thread, made it sticky and also the ad you see on top and everyone is registering and testing our servers in this moment. However 3MB for upload is a high speed anyway, and will increase again, probably starting tomorrow.

Thank you,
Fiber Upload

One sugestion:

is possible see more files in the page " My Files " (20), update for 50/100 or more...

Regards

P.S. see yours email..... and analise my feedback.

We decreased Japan to C because we are giving a lot of money to PPD plan and no sale from Japan.

If you want big money delete all mirrors, use only fiberupload to host your files and move to sales plan.

I guarantee that you will earn more.

LOL decrease Australia and Italy To C and move Japan to B btw

files more than 1Gb have same rates in all groups 30€ and 40€!!!!!!

uploading speed from my NL RDP is 65 KB/Sec !!! :/

Hi!

How can I request a new password? Because I try to register, but my e-mail is already registered, I was a member of bulletupload (never used it!)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back