Status
Not open for further replies.
March -> September 6 months, they should receive their blocked funds from Paypal this month and could easily pay us, but since they didn`t mention anything about this, my guess is that we won't see our money ever.

fiberupload
user_offline.gif

Last Activity: Today 10:41 AM

Without any explanation

Why do I still receive reply notifications, I'm too lazy to unsubscribe :(

My frank suggestion, report this topic to a mod, there are so many broken promises the best would be this thread to be locked.
(and I wouldn't receive notifications anymore, lol)

well i messaged fiberupload support team here is what i wrote them:

"hello, i know you guys are working hard to get fiberupload back to normal but there are some people that are weary of the wait. i also know that you guys should have gotten your paypal account back and i hope you guys are still paying out people who you owe but you guys need to let people know whats going on. please respond ASAP"

they responded:

Hello,

Sorry for the delay we said that everyone will be paid before 31august, but it will take a little longer because we didn't received all funds into our bank account from our credit card payment processor. Please have patience and you will get paid.

Sorry again for the inconveniences.

Best regards

dude trust me i'm not the fiberupload person at all i'm just posting what i wrote and what fiberupload wrote back to me. i admit that its a poor choice of a user name but I'M NOT FIBERUPLOAD AT ALL!!!!!.

wat ever u r or u r not we dont care . but one we know this host is rubbish and its owner always make false promises and dont pay people and still wants them to upload on his joke host :)

Are you tired seeing a lot of file hosting websites appearing and disappearing?
Are you tired seeing your files lost?
Are you tired losing money?

Fiberupload maybe better you edit your start post. Epic fail :))

pingos/fiberupload same person: +1
Fiberupload have not the nuts to answer the many questions here. He prefer to dodge :))
fiberupload be a Man... close this Topic 8-) or you like it hundrets of people keep of waiting for answers and money? Thats your way to make Business? :O

yes even i think the same many host which dint paid many of their members have topics closed but this funny host topic is still there and is being tolerated :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back