Faststore - Earn up to $40/1000 DL & 80% per sale,Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say now that downloads are working fine now.No wrong captch error anymore.Thanks for fixing that.
Good free user download speed.Thanks

The following errors occurred with your submission

• MiSiON has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
Could you send us your email Address?

Mail id sended & also inbox is clear now

waiting for ur reply.

Thanks.

I can say now that downloads are working fine now.No wrong captch error anymore.Thanks for fixing that.
Good free user download speed.Thanks

Thanks Dj.IcE, If you found any other issues, please DO let us know. we'd like to provide a good sevice for all users

thanks Faststore for paiement

Thanks for using our service

space storage?

Register user has 500GB storage space,inactive files will be removed in 30 days. Premium users do not have limitation on uploads. but, if your space excessed 4TB, the inactive files will be removed in 90 days. while the users(PPS) have good sales would not apply these rules

Last edited:
Mr. Faststore statistics are correct? Because there are days that has many files worthless ...

Example:

stats0.png

Another example:

stats1.png

But the files counted, I'm not finding errors in values. (in relation the table) What is very good ...
TIA

Mr. Faststore statistics are correct? Because there are days that has many files worthless ...

Example:

stats0.png

Another example:

stats1.png

But the files counted, I'm not finding errors in values. (in relation the table) What is very good ...
TIA

what's your user id ?

Example:

stats0.png

Another example:

stats1.png

TIA

Our statistics is correct. please pay attention to our rules: Downloads of files smaller than 5MB will not count towards your total,Downloads from your own account will not be counted,Please note that only completed downloads will be counted, For the same IP, we counted 1 download each 24 hours

Thank you faststore for the very fast payment.

Thanks for using our service

Last edited:
Our statistics is correct. please pay attention to our rules: Downloads of files smaller than 5MB will not count towards your total,Downloads from your own account will not be counted,Please note that only completed downloads will be counted, For the same IP, we counted 1 download each 24 hours

Yes I know the rules, nothing different from the rules of other hostings.
I did not lower my files, I do not upload files under 5 MB. I also know that is counted one download per IP (24 hrs).

I just think that ... to 30 files hosted on faststore is too little to the incidence of the rule "one download per IP" since I have over 5,500 postings available ...

So for me, the question is not answered.

I will wait a little longer to see if it is viable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back