4p for a 1gb file thats good

Untitled.jpg

how can people download dont see no button

faststore you need to fix this or your site is useless

off my mirror

44 / $0.199

faststore

1 download

Only completedly downloads can be chouted as finished and give money. also, with only one file's stats can not stand for anything.. please stat more files. can you explain more about your "mirror" ,so that we can anaylisis accordingly

I already used different browsers man..It still giving me wrong captcha error

There is nobody reports this issue,except you. also, our testing is fine too. from our admin area , we also see many anonymous downloads. I think the issue you met is impossible

1.jpg

haveing add block plus enabled the download button doesent appear

i just tried and dident get a error maybe its at times i dunno

Could you please describe the problem you got clearly? do you mean the download button does not appear? you need to wait untill the entirly page loaded

Last edited:
the problem is when add block is on and you click link no download button appears with add block off the download button appears

people what has clicked the links but cant download the file

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Would you please post some of your Links, DJ.ICE, i want test it from Location Germany.

Then we see if it is possible to download your links or not.

Edit: So testet now by myself with a 300 MB-File.

1. with JDownloader working.

2. with FF and ABP also working

3. without ABP also working.

BUT who needs the next Host which is giving FreeUsern such a crap Speed? There are enough other Hosts with same or better speed for FreeUser.

Last edited:
Would you please post some of your Links, DJ.ICE, i want test it from Location Germany.

Then we see if it is possible to download your links or not.

Edit: So testet now by myself with a 300 MB-File.

1. with JDownloader working.

2. with FF and ABP also working

3. without ABP also working.

BUT who needs the next Host which is giving FreeUsern such a crap Speed? There are enough other Hosts with same or better speed for FreeUser.

Im sorry i will be not post my links here... i post screens and even mod of WJ posted screens of the error.

Not only me but, even mods of WJ reported about this.

Which mods of WJ reported this error? please provide evidence. a screenshot could not prove anything. you could fill in wrong captcha code and make a screenshot. this is easy. you even could not provide a proper link that you was using. Dear Dj.Ice, people's eye is smart

the problem is when add block is on and you click link no download button appears with add block off the download button appears

people what has clicked the links but cant download the file

Untitled.jpg

Coud you please explain what is "add block" ? do you mean "ads block" ?
firstly, we do not have this kind of settings. please send us the link of it .
secondly, ads revenue is one of our important income. with it ,we can pay to uploaders . please DO understand us

Last edited:
Which mods of WJ reported this error? please provide evidence. a screenshot could not prove anything. you could fill in wrong captcha code and make a screenshot. this is easy. you even could not provide a proper link that you was using. Dear Dj.Ice, people's eye is smart

below...

Hello OP,

Why free users are not able to download files?

Too many captcha errors and sometimes there is no download button to download the files.

Check this and tell me where is the download button: http://i.imgur.com/LUkXpUz.png

We need an explaination regarding this or we will have to close your thread.

Regards

below...

Hello OP,

Why free users are not able to download files?

Too many captcha errors and sometimes there is no download button to download the files.

Check this and tell me where is the download button: http://i.imgur.com/LUkXpUz.png

We need an explaination regarding this or we will have to close your thread.

Regards

If free users could not finish the downloading. our thread could have been shutdown by mods of WJ, do not have other people report this issue, except Dj.Ice. while about the download button, need to wait the whole page being loaded. we have changed the button to a link. we believe this link can resolve this button issue. our testing also approved this . Dear WJ Users, we'd like you to try our verifying captcha codes and the download process. the truth is the truth.we do no want to cheat anyone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back