Status
Not open for further replies.

farmn

Hi WJ, We've just launched a brand new short URL + content locking service - far.mn . We have high EPC offers set up in every country including tier 3. This is the easiest way to set up a content locker for any kind of content. All you need to do is input a URL and we will provide a shortened URL which now contains a content locker. Once the user installs something/fills out a survey/mobile product/free product it will then unlock your content. See it in action here: far.mn/1 - Much higher revenue than other URL shorteners - Instant approval, all you need is a paypal - Net 30 payments on approved leads, $5 minimum payout Use it to link to any file on any site, posts the links anywhere. Use it in conjunction with other services to earn extra income. The possibilities are endless. Please let me know if you have any questions and we're welcome to suggestions on improving the service. Happy Far.mn!

4 comments
Hi WJ, We've just launched a brand new short URL + content locking service - far.mn . We have high EPC offers set up in every country including tier 3. This is the easiest way to set up a content locker for any kind of content. All you need to do is input a URL and we will provide a shortened URL which now contains a content locker. Once the user installs something/fills out a survey/mobile product/free product it will then unlock your content. See it in action here: far.mn/1 - Much higher revenue than other URL shorteners - Instant approval, all you need is a paypal - Net 30 payments on approved leads, $5 minimum payout Use it to link to any file on any site, posts the links anywhere. Use it in conjunction with other services to earn extra income. The possibilities are endless. Please let me know if you have any questions and we're welcome to suggestions on improving the service. Happy Far.mn!

I have just registed

Hi, thanks for signing up, please let us know if there's any issues you have or things you'd like added. For now we do not accept adult traffic but are in the process of setting up a second site for adult with different advertisers. As far as how much you'll make it BR it depends on how motivated your users are to unlock the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back