Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
Don't worry about a large site not making a profit. Youtube is twice as old at ten years and has never made a profit.

Right their stats on the site but these are reasons why I've being trying to get friends (Mr-R-T, Ace, etc.) to add the Facebook Like Button to their website and do other api integration stuff like Katz have in their footer.

More than one million websites have integrated with Facebook

More than 150 million people engage with Facebook on external websites every month.

Google can't crawl most of Facebook as it can't login. Therefore it can't send you traffic based on your Facebook strength.

Rumours are Facebook is working on a Search Engine. This is based on it's Like Button. As Facebook knows your age, location, interests, friends etc it can potentially give you far more accurate search results. As Google can't crawl Facebook it also has information Google doesn't have access to.

(Why I made Mr-R-T add a mobile skin) Almost a third of all Members use Facebook on a mobile devices every day and these are twice as active as regular users.

I despise Facebook and everything they stand for, and personally have decided against using it till there's a proper alternative.

Phone and Email work for me, and I don't need to see everybody's cat videos and personal trips.

I despise Facebook and everything they stand for, and personally have decided against using it till there's a proper alternative.

Phone and Email work for me, and I don't need to see everybody's cat videos and personal trips.

^This

But then I was forced to use it as there was no other way of getting hold of my friends. I forgot to deactivate my account afterwards and then people started adding me :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back