Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Services Starting from $3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptile

PHCFhPM.jpg

THE BELOW PRICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AND WILL BE CHANGED SOON, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ACCURATE PRICING!

Customers Feedback (See Spoiler):

Ordered 1k likes and got extra 300 likes. Thank you for your nice works.

A picture is worth a thousand words (purchased 6500 Followers)

Before:

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/rLloq.png[/slide]

After :

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/TFg98.png[/slide]

Thank you very much for your service. :)

Trust me guys, this guy service is worth the money. I got retweets and replies for "real" people. The fact is that the service I received was 1000 followers and got that in less than 48 hours. And received more than 1k.

Got a 300 Fans on FB for free on review copy from him and google +1's

Awesome stuff, dont look at the price on what this guy is offering.

Cheerz and thanks.

Thanks for the review copy, Rap. :)

OT: I requested a review copy of twitter following service for 1000 followers and received well over 1500 followers in no time. :) Recommended!

Got a review Copy of 50 (+1s) & got it pretty much soon along with extra +1s :P Good service I would recommend him to others

I got complete satisfaction, and definitively order more from his soon for my next projects in this Summer 2012.

I recommend this guy for his fast service and support.

namdatviet

Raptile delivered as promise! Really quick and was amazing the speed my facebook likes increased!!! +1 vouch!

Just recvied my 2000 Likes.. Amzing Service and i am surly gonna use it again and again
:D great responce and support

Last edited:
106 comments
dude sent you a PM do check it out...will talk about the second deal later on..... will be waiting for the comments ..

thank you ;)

Just recvied my 2000 Likes.. Amzing Service and i am surly gonna use it again and again :D great responce and support <3 ..

Great Work Man .. Will order more..

Thank you, i have designed a brand new website and got a promotional offer for everyone:

Buy 1000 Facebook Likes, get 1000 Others for Free!

Hey guys, I'm glad to be back and I have restarted these services, check the first page for new packages and plenty of costumer satisfaction, PM me for more information regarding custom orders or any doubts you might have in mind.

Hey guys, after countless hours of working on it, I've finally revamped the whole thread, please go back to the first page to see the new design with new prices and packages available especially for you guys.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back