INDIA, PAKISTAN, BANGLADESH

500 Likes = $100
1,000 Likes = $150
1,500 Likes = $180
2,000 Likes = $250
3,000 Likes = $350

• Better customer service
  • Fast, Reliable & Cheap!
  • 100% real & legitimate users (95% US, Rest of them from UK, Canada or Worldwide), No fake or Bots.
  • Demographically 60% female / 40% Male.
  • Ages 17-55
  • 5,000++ Likes order may be split out between two or more pages *(condition applied).

My Service Reviews
I was lucky enough to receive a review package from FBNetwork I must say that's i'm really glad I did.

The order processes was quite simple and smooth, shortly after submitting my details
and order I received an email containing the details of my order.

I received one more e-mail notifying me that the order had began and I should see the
numbers going up shorty.

Page started with 69 Fans and is now showing 447, it's been going up so may end up more than that too.

I checked out a couple of the profiles myself and the ones I could see seemed real.

I would say if you can benefit from this service, for sure give this guy a go.

Easy to deal with from my experience and i'll be grabbing a paid package for sure.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your product FBNetwork much appreciated.

I had 25 likes when i ordered the review copy now its 445 likes :)

When i fill the form for review copy i get automated reply of order received will back to you when we finished your work

after few hours later i got another email that saying "thanks for the order you page will be started in next 24 hours :)

now from yesterday likes are goes increasing time by time i would like to say all likes are came from real people profiles

i tested randomly profiles of fans some profiles are private so cant seen their friend but more profiles are visible to everyone and in each profile their is 200 to 1500 friends so when any one likes your fan page that will give more exposed as that will shown in their friends also

In short, great service, cheap, and seems very very real.
I would recommend this facebook like service. Worth the money.

well, i was apprehensive about this service at the beginning... but i saw his work and must say i am very impressed with it... this guy has delivered wat he promised...

definetely worth buying his service if you are looking to increase likes on your FB pages...

and yes, he is very professional too... keeps users informed about what is happening and when the order would be completed and stuff

<3 thanks for considering me for the review <3

its realy good service i try this service and very good result for me in few days thanks FBNetwork ..

this guys service is awesome i have tried out most facebook sellers here and this guy has done me the best deal of all and was also the fastest at getting work done. so i recommend this guys services 110% bye far over any other seller on this site

provides a good service :)

Great , all original profiles ,quick in time . recommended .

How To Pay : Alertpay, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram.
For Pakistani Members : We Accpect Alertpay, Easypaisa, Western Union, Bank Transfer.

imoyms.png

Google Keywords : buy facebook fans, buy facebook likes, cheapest facebook likes, selling facebook likes, selling facebook fans, buy fb fans, how to get facebook fans, incress your facebook page fans, incress your facebook page likes, get facebook likes, boost your facebook page, fans/likes service, buying facebook fans, buying facebook likes.

Last edited:
80 comments
I was lucky enough to receive a review package from FBNetwork I must say that's i'm really glad I did.

The order processes was quite simple and smooth, shortly after submitting my details

I received one more e-mail notifying me that the order had began and I should see the
numbers going up shorty.

Page started with 69 Fans and is now showing 447, it's been going up so may end up more than that too.

I checked out a couple of the profiles myself and the ones I could see seemed real.

Easy to deal with from my experience and i'll be grabbing a paid package for sure.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review your product FBNetwork much appreciated.

I had 25 likes when i ordered the review copy now its 445 likes :)

When i fill the form for review copy i get automated reply of order received will back to you when we finished your work

after few hours later i got another email that saying "thanks for the order you page will be started in next 24 hours :)

now from yesterday likes are goes increasing time by time i would like to say all likes are came from real people profiles

i tested randomly profiles of fans some profiles are private so cant seen their friend but more profiles are visible to everyone and in each profile their is 200 to 1500 friends so when any one likes your fan page that will give more exposed as that will shown in their friends also

In short, great service, cheap, and seems very very real.
I would recommend this facebook like service. Worth the money.

numbers going up shorty.

thanks alot for the great reviews .

well, i was apprehensive about this service at the beginning... but i saw his work and must say i am very impressed with it... this guy has delivered wat he promised...

definetely worth buying his service if you are looking to increase likes on your FB pages...

and yes, he is very professional too... keeps users informed about what is happening and when the order would be completed and stuff

I Would Like To Have A Review Copy, Thanks... Seems To Be Really Fascinating This! :)

Sorry no more Review Copies left . you can check review about my service in my 1st post.

thank you so much dude

Can't you accept Paypal at all ?

how much likes you wanna buy? pm me..

I can do this for free with Facebook coupon, and anyone can do this too. :) just search for facebook coupon. Why sell it too expensive?

how to use this coupen codes ?

@ Thread Starter

i am from Pakistan , Can you get like from india and pakistan only for my page ?

~UPDATE~

I Am back now and started the service again.. sorry for the late replies . i was out of country... but now i am replied all private messages and updated the thread as well . those need needs likes they can order now :)

terged likes brazil ?

Yes Sir.. I Can Target " Brazil " Fans..

I'm interested, but can't pay except using paypal

Please PM me if that's possible

Please Me Your Skype Or Yahoo ID Sir.

can you target Australia only?? Or US??

Yes I Can Target Only " Aus Or USA " .

Any Review copy left?

No Sir.. Sorry.

Arthur, the thread was started on 21st Aug... :facepalm:

There was 3 reviews done already, this guy provides a good service.

thanks alot LongBG ...

the guy is unreachable, anyone know if he got any email to contact him ?

Oh my bad :( Is he giving services or not?

Yes i am giving this service . sorry for the late reply . i was out of country and but now i am back and ready to taking new orders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back