Selling Facebook likes and Youtube views

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqif_g

Facebook likes, Twitter Followers and Youtube views

Hello fellas,

No FB or YT service anymore.

I am selling twitter followers increasing service.
100% genuine likes and views.

Important Note:

Contact via PM only on WJunction.

How I do this?

I do this using twiends as main and some other alternative resources.

Why should you buy my packages?

Using services like twiend you can do this on your own then why to use my service? Answer is very simple. If you buy twiend seeds or earn seeds by liking other pages or viewing others videos. You will be utilizing alot of energy or will be spending alot of money. Whereas I take that pain for you for very small amount.

Please before posting any negative comments compare my service with twiends.

Requirements:

You need to give me admin rights to that page. I will generate likes for your page and after job will be done. Remove me as an admin. This is totally trust based.
For reviews you can check my service by creating a demo page.

Two important things about auto clickers, viewers etcs.

• For Twitter I would need login to your twitter account or I would need a twiend account logins that will contains your twitter account.
  • For facebook like increase, you can use auto clickers or likers (I didnt find any usefull auto liker) But, your page likes will only increase if PEOPLE will like your page not by auto liking yourself.

Reviews:

Delievered 1000 likes in day:

great service!
delivered 1K FB likes within the same day!
Thanks you!

Very good service. Got my page loads of likes in no time. Recommended.

A+ for this guys, and recommended

I like his service , my review is you can buy his service with 100% trust he done 500 like in one day for me

Thanks Aqif and i will buy your service soon for more likes :)

Regards,
Ar!yaN.

Why to use my service?

actually the prob is time twiends also required a lot of time to give likes so if some time waste their time to give likes he must be awarded by some bucks

Packages:

FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE SERVICE IS NO MORE AVAILABLE.

Twitter:

500 followers - 5$

followers - 9$
2000 followers - 18$

Notice:

Guys who thinks this is easy as 1,2,3.. Please do not comment.

regards,
Aqif

Last edited:
35 comments
You've failed.
http://twiends.com/

EDIT by Jason:
Other members are also offering the same service as Aqif, so if they're allowed, he's allowed to do it too.

Therefore, thread reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually the prob is time twiends also required a lot of time to give likes so if some time waste their time to give likes he must be awarded by some bucks

To guys who want to know more about the way SoulEater pointed towards, google and do research about facebook clickjackers and facebook autolike fanpage

Use those codes in your site or pay a webmaster with a good traffic to get 10 times more likes than whats given here

I like his service , my review is you can buy his service with 100% trust he done 500 like in one day for me

Regards,
Ar!yaN.

Regards,
Ar!yaN.

Thnxs brother :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back