Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Converts To Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

mark-zuckerberg-facebook-icons1.jpg

Now Known As Mark Abu-bakar:

This amazing and interesting piece of information it fell unofficial sources say that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, has taken the decision to convert to Islam, and will from now on known as Abu Bakr, Mark.
This decision was taken following the announcement of a team of Facebook yesterday that Facebook will close on October 2.

Mark said :
I want to convert a very long time. Yesterday, when it was finally decided to shut Facebook for 24 hours in October, a time to think about what is, in fact my life. I concluded that if no Facebook, no Mark Zuckerberg. This is when he hit me. I was lucky that someone in the Facebook application on the Internet to activate the internet, so I went ahead with it. Yes it’s true. Use as a notice on the wall, you can check it out. May the Lord be with you.

Academic Abu Bakr and said also that now plans to take time to focus on the thing Facebook has more positive results. He also intimated that you can move the headquarters of Facebook Afghanistan.

He said that when asked Apple CEO Steve Jobs to comment on this, and he is very happy to Abu Bakr and he hoped also integrates with Facebook to make Micro Apple Micro Face Apple. A sign of respect, has submitted 1 ng require the company to Abu Bakr.

I Hope you like the article about Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Converts To Islam, Now Known As Mark Abu-bakar

Mashallah! :)

Source: http://technob.com/index.php/facebo...onverts-to-islam-now-known-as-mark-abu-bakar/

2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back