Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Facebook really didn't disable this guy's account for running a Google+ ad they have effectively become an ad for Google+ themselves.

Even in trial phase, Google+ is being compared to Facebook. Now that says something! Facebook is well known for their "security issues" where they unblock your profile and disable your privacy settings after they "update" their site. As for google, when was the last time your email was unblocked while google updated? Never! Unlike Facebook, Google respects people's privacy. This is why Google+ will overtake Facebook in no time.

Hope they finish their trial phase and kick Facebook's butt!

google has so much money that i think whatever they are going to produce is definetly going to be good, they have so many competent people it is bound to work out. they had some great ideas such as the circle concept and considering they are still in beta, google+ might bring some improvements to social networking exeriences.

I don't think you'll ever come across a facebook link in Google, because Facebook is not a content driven website. Its a social website and the content are irrelevant + trash.
Infact, Google should rip off the PR10 given to Facebook by stating a reason "Social Network" :) that'd be good, atleast Google can do that :p

While searching for peoples to grab some info for project, i always come across there facebook link if they are there

7d7fc947.png

Guess the decrease from the new users if this happens 8-)

i got my account disabled for no reason in facebook and ever since i dont make facebook anymore. now i am moving towards google plus.

I agree fully with the ban. If you created a website and spent 6 years innovating with it, you wouldn't want a big company whose richer than you with more resources, to carbon copy your website.

Google+ and Facebook, look the same; and Google+ plans to implement social games and Pages for businesses.
http://twitpic.com/5iiwos/full

Would you want to sit back and do nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back