Dedicated Ezyhost.me - Kimsufi servers with windows OVH (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just don't get it O.o ok i've seen the screens and stuffs but 1gbps on kimsufi is like impossible .. it's like too good to be true which i hate :/

viz better do some research coz its not "impossible" :|

Many kimsufi KS16 and KS24 gets 1Gbps throughout the world due to OVH's new datacenter and random network port handout

See all new OVH reseller threads and you will see many of the clients got 1Gbps, I also bought KS24 but got 100Mbps but the lucky guy who ordered KS16 just after me got 1Gbps :|

How do I know ? Coz I tested 3of their servers for MeGUI speed and various tests :|

Many kimsufi KS16 and KS24 gets 1Gbps throughout the world due to OVH's new datacenter and random network port handout

See all new OVH reseller threads and you will see many of the clients got 1Gbps, I also bought KS24 but got 100Mbps but the lucky guy who ordered KS16 just after me got 1Gbps :|

How do I know ? Coz I tested 3of their servers for MeGUI speed and various tests :|
yup i can see that :/ ... but just wanted to be a little clear ;) ... meh anyways me gonna buy one soon >_>

yup i can see that :/ ... but just wanted to be a little clear ;) ... meh anyways me gonna buy one soon >_>

I am also thinking to try my luck once again and instead of renewing, buy a new server to see if I can get a 1Gbps (y)

@shubhank008 thanks for clearing his doubt @vizoomer always welcome to order :)

very good

KS-24G

Spec:Intel i7 920 4x 2.66+ GHz
Ram:24 GB DDR2
Space:2000 GB
Port:100 Mbps
Price:95$

-

i bought one KS24G
Support is great!
The best support I've ever seen!

Are you not ordering from OVH France? I've got a Kimsufi 2G with ovh France, the traffic is always 100Mbps, I've been using 20+TB/month.

Hello,

Sorry for that forgot to update in site...traffic limit is like 5TB for Kimsufi 2G and 10TB for Kimsufi16G and 15TB for Kimsufi 24G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back