ExtremeCoderz Multi-Poster 7: First Details [Ground Breaking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the update be ready for downloading... and will it be a case of just inserting it into the main install folder?

i knew there will be a biggest release of multiposter and Hyperz is with jayfella oh gawd lol it will be the biggest release of this or next year and their words and works are promising, i've never met or talked to hyperz but i've seen his little works, he does very heavy and great things i really like them. its very good to know that hyperz has finally came up with jayfella to build up the multiposter better than it was

Good Job Jay & Hyperz, and Good Luck <3

We're aiming for January (beta) but we haven't set a fixed date.

will the templates of multiposter Blend work in multiposter 7 too ?

Templates and their relation with areas, tags, categories etc are stored completely different. So there they won't be compatible. However, we'll try to get a Blend to 7 template converter out there.

i knew there will be a biggest release of multiposter and Hyperz is with jayfella oh gawd lol it will be the biggest release of this or next year and their words and works are promising, i've never met or talked to hyperz but i've seen his little works, he does very heavy and great things i really like them. its very good to know that hyperz has finally came up with jayfella to build up the multiposter better than it was

Good Job Jay & Hyperz, and Good Luck <3

<3

Looking Cool , I thing those who have already 6 will get free update :)

You think right.

it would be amazing if you add the ability to grab the articles based on there links (article leecher)
or set it as a plugin
+ the ability to add different language support via plugins (arabic,russian...etc)

it would be amazing if you add the ability to grab the articles based on there links (article leecher)
or set it as a plugin
+ the ability to add different language support via plugins (arabic,russian...etc)

For those who are considering making plugins for MP7 here's how a typical link checker plugin looks. Link checker plugins are the easiest to develop and require very little code:

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/WKOpX4.png[/slide]

Website and site protection plugins are more complicated but follow the same logic.

Is is possible to code plugins in vb.net? or its just for C#, I became habituated with vb and comfortable with it than C#.

New version looks good, thanks.

Plugins can be written in any language that runs on top of CLR 4.0, including VB.NET. I would still strongly recommend using C# though because it is the primary .NET language and because MP7's libraries you need for these plugins were also written in C#. But again, it's not a requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back