Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did extabit started each week ? or these stats are just fake ? They did not pay each week, stop posting fake stats

They do pay each week if you earn enough!

It would be better if you kids stop crying.

The truth is that Extabit owe us some money, but at least they admit with that. They don't cheat in statistic. I have try some other hosts, but always back to Extabit, i can't earn such money elsewhere.

I didn't stop working with them and i am still happy with them, and i bet you would do as well in case you didn't leave and started blaming them.

Or, just keep crying, if it's the only thing you know to do. :-=
But keep in mind that hey know who you are :smokin:

They do pay each week if you earn enough!

It would be better if you kids stop crying.

The truth is that Extabit owe us some money, but at least they admit with that. They don't cheat in statistic. I have try some other hosts, but always back to Extabit, i can't earn such money elsewhere.

I didn't stop working with them and i am still happy with them, and i bet you would do as well in case you didn't leave and started blaming them.

Or, just keep crying, if it's the only thing you know to do. :-=
But keep in mind that hey know who you are :smokin:

You do your work, we do ours.Maybe that Extabit owe you "some money" but for us it's thousands.

We fight for what we deserve.Atleast they have to tell us something, not just silent

There are some people like you still think that: "Is there any problem here?Extabit still pay weekly so no need to worry" . Extabit know that so they don't need to pay frozen money because If they paid or not there are still some workers work for them.If I were them I would keep frozen money and spend all my time to make up some reason to tell people

well said @sh2012 if they earning off there new cc payment processor why would they give a dam if they owe uploaders money

they probley thinking oh look we still got uploaders so we earning and i bet there saying what mugs lol

two things which I can't accept to extabit. they earning 100% rebill (100% rebill what they did ??) and don't pay "frozen balance". while other filehosts you get sale & rebills daily and profits raise up daily, but with extabit it always reduce it. extabit's unstable although they earned 100% rebill. I can't believe their promises. If they pay "frozen balance" and "rebills for everybody", maybe they are filehost number one.

Alright, this is has gone too far. We know that Extabit hasn't paid its users for a long time, but that doesn't mean that you can repeatedly spam this thread with the same thing again and again. People don't understand even when several warnings are given.
And, seems like few of em are just trolling here unnecessarily and don't understand what i'm trying to say, i know what's happening, and why you guys are worried. But again, that doesn't mean that you can keep posting "extabit is scam... blah blah" in this thread. This is a discussion thread, not a flaming thread. We wanted to keep this thread open for discussion, but i don't think "real discussions" are taking place over here.

And i have no associations with Extabit whatsoever, i dont really care about them. I care about WJ, about this thread and users. This is a forum, things have to be in control. Hope you guys understand, and act accordingly.

This thread will remain closed until Extabit comes back and pays its users.

NOTE: NO NEW THREADS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR EXTABIT DISCUSSIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back