Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand....why those people who are earning good from extabit, whether real or fake, they are so scared that computerbuddy spread bad words and cause the file host to die? LOL

seriously, if you think his posts won't work, why you guys care so much to defend extabit.com?

LOL

every post computerbuddy made, here, there are always extabit supporters to reply to him, LOL

so, it just shows you supporters care so much too.

do you guys care that with computerbuddy's bad words (actually he's saying the fact) here, there will be more and more people stop using extabit, and then, it's more chance for extabit to scam and not pay you weekly anymore?

if you are earning good, and don't care about what people say about extabit, so keep using them, why reply here?

for what purpose?

"if you don't like extabit, then leave it" , i hear this shit so much from supporters.

but i would like to say "if you like it, and then just keep using it,and no need to reply here"

why reply here? LOL

and extabiter, my dick is older enough to be your father, the kid is you, no doubt!

doesn't that silly username shows how silly you are, only silly kid will make a username here because he earns good from a specific file host. and doesn't that show you a extabit fan/supporter ,or a backup account of extabit website?

so anything you say about extabit is just bullshit to people, it's just lameless, not trusted.

if you really earn that BIG with extabit, then why bother to spend time here crying and defending extabit?

or, are you really scared that your extabit.com will die and you will not able to earn this big anymore because people' are complaining about extabit here?

you are just cashwhore, hands down, they keep files for only very limited days, people just don't care, then where is the care for downloaders?

@ computerbuddy

i am amazed by your will, you ain't giving up.
but you should not continue to touch extabit again even if they pay you somehow.

i don't think extabit is promising.

if you can't earn good sales with UL, you can try lumfile.com, some people are making pretty good sales with lumfile.com (i don't use it yet), no need to die on extabit.

and if you have a website, don't bother with extabit.com, your files will be dead very soon. that's bad for long term profiting purpose.

i have waited enough time and i have deleted all my files 1 month ago, though i don't have many files, only 200GB
I have lost hope, they are not gonna pay us the frozen money, so all you do here is trying to annoy those supporters a little bit (and supporters please don't lie, if supporters are not annoied, why they bother to reply?? LOL), and preventing some

if you really hate extabit and want them to die, i think they are close to die.

btw, finally
Hotfile terminated by Paypal.

Machar,
If you are not a cashwhore why are you keep working for weekly payments??
From the very first day we get to know that the Extabit was a scam host ,we stopped working with them!!!
We feel very sorry for our old Premium users but we didn't sell Extabit Scam host's New Premium accounts for new users. Because we cannot be a Part of a scam knowing it is a pure scam.We cannot change the past. But we can change the future!!!
You are nothing just a cashwhore doing anything for weekly payments!!!

If Extabit don't pay their affililiates It is a Scam!!!
If Extabit do pay their affiliates It is not a scam!!!
Any 6 yrs old Kid can understand it. But You can't.
If they pay our money why should I get a permission to upload again from a fool like you?????

EXTABIT DIDN'T PAY THEIR AFFILIATES MONEY!!
+
EXTABIT CHEATING WITH AFFILIATES SALES CAUGHT RED HANDED BY THE WJUNCTION MODS!!!

***Here is the Wjunction Proof How Extabit scamming their affiliates sales!!!

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/152318-extabit-discussion-thread.html

Last edited:
asfile paid full duty on PP!
Only rogue Extabit continues to deceive people
GFX - burn in hell!

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

@Computerbuddy

Do not pay attention to the idiots and trolls!

1) this topic goes to be locked asap, if any mod see us and kick our smooth asses

2) I follow lots of places like in WJ and if so many people are angry and sht about extabit, why just few people
are feeding extabit by licking their some butts and heads. Filesonic had top 100 list and top 10 were getting
daily 40-50 sales may be more and they were always happy with daily 700-800$ earn.
They were resellers and few some domain based web site owners And below top 100 has normal uploaders
and posters to the forum were getting 40 sales in a month at max and they were happy too cause 40 sales were 480$ each month is a good
money for some poor countries because their income in their country is 200-300$, 480$ is much more than that.
After filesonic and wupload dissapeared, all other small, tiny companies like extabit, turbobit, etc started to catch
the fishes run from pools and lots of small tiny S€@M host appeared to catch few fishes and then they run away
during this period check the Affiliate Programs Promotion (Archive) and see how many dead shithost lie there

First days of extabit I was getting 2-3 sales per day or more and monthly 50-60 sales and then suddenly after paypal
close the door, most of sales decreased dramatically and sharply . And other small money
companies tried to catch fished but their capacity was limited and language was very confusing and support was
full of shit (webmoney).

After all those words, I says who cares some morons earns few hundreds $ each week if I do not earn, all I can say
Go EAT yourself and do not flame to the people.

Wake up fellas Extabit screwed us royally ! Our money is gone anyways.. the least we can do is help our friends and our loyal downloaders by warning them about this scam host. Don't let these a** lickers get in your way ..Remember We share because We Care...Do everything you can to stop these scammers from getting away with your money..United we stand divided we fall...Unfortunately a sucker is born every minute at extabit and every other scamming host.

Respect to everyone who is warning everyone about this dirty scum Extabit.

Machar,
If you are not a cashwhore why are you keep working for weekly payments??
From the very first day we get to know that the Extabit was a scam host ,we stopped working with them!!!
We feel very sorry for our old Premium users but we didn't sell Extabit Scam host's New Premium accounts for new users. Because we cannot be a Part of a scam knowing it is a pure scam.We cannot change the past. But we can change the future!!!
You are nothing just a cashwhore doing anything for weekly payments!!!

If Extabit don't pay their affililiates It is a Scam!!!
If Extabit do pay their affiliates It is not a scam!!!
Any 6 yrs old Kid can understand it. But You can't.
If they pay our money why should I get a permission to upload again from a fool like you?????

EXTABIT DIDN'T PAY THEIR AFFILIATES MONEY!!
+
EXTABIT CHEATING WITH AFFILIATES SALES CAUGHT RED HANDED BY THE WJUNCTION MODS!!!

***Here is the Wjunction Proof How Extabit scamming their affiliates sales!!!

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/152318-extabit-discussion-thread.html

I do not upload to Extabit :p
I just love trolling this kid LOL
He is SO SERIOUS about Extabit :D

He is now referring to a 6months old post about Extabit

Upload seems fixed. Getting good speed. I think they added new upload server. Getting new no.

Good day. 6 sales till now.......(4 from USA only ) :)

Last edited:
Paypal auto release holding payment after period 180 days or a bit longer than 180 days (200 days) but Extabit said they don't receive it.It's a lie

I also asked them through skype. they told that paypal putting lot of conditions and asking lot of documents. Seems AK targeting this.

Last edited:
1617, i started to belive you are djkelaj was sharing stats day by day and abusing people and banned . I
report you to the admin to check you who you are.

[MOD] Stop with this already, it'll not be tolerated anymore !
From now, anyone who posts irrelevant posts, claiming "scam" without any proof, will be BANNED.
[/MOD]

Finally, thanks Froomple.

I myself don't think that they haven't received the PP yet. But all we can do is wait, not hating in this thread.

Here is the proof for Paypal Frozen payments!!!
Waiting since 2012-06-15!!!
They promised to pay it within 180 days or sooner!!!
Now 225 days gone!!!
They didn't pay us!!!
Not giving support
Gfx is missing!!!
Scam or not??
If this is not a scam why they can't tell us what is going on??
Give us support!!!

Last edited:
Froomple. Paypal limited extabit's account in mid June of last year. There are affiliates that are still waiting payment from 6/15/2012, 6/22/2012, 6/29/2012, and 7/27/2012, the 7/27/2012 payment was quite odd for them to freeze because it wasn't paypal based at all, extabit said they didn't have the money to pay their affiliates. I am one of them. Extabit said this would be paid in 180 days when paypal releases their funds, well it's been over 200 days now and it still hasn't been paid. Also extabit froze a payent on 11/2/2012, when avangate stopped working with them, extabit said they would pay us that balance in 45 days, well it's been over 70 days. Extabit owe's it's affiliates money that's for sure. Not ready to call them a scam just yet, if they don't have the money they don't have the money. I think they should have saved their money better so they could pay their affiliates the money they owe us, but this is why people are so upset.

Froomple. Paypal limited extabit's account in mid June of last year. There are affiliates that are still waiting payment from 6/15/2012, 6/22/2012, 6/29/2012, and 7/27/2012, the 7/27/2012 payment was quite odd for them to freeze because it wasn't paypal based at all, extabit said they didn't have the money to pay their affiliates. I am one of them. Extabit said this would be paid in 180 days when paypal releases their funds, well it's been over 200 days now and it still hasn't been paid. Also extabit froze a payent on 11/2/2012, when avangate stopped working with them, extabit said they would pay us that balance in 45 days, well it's been over 70 days. Extabit owe's it's affiliates money that's for sure. Not ready to call them a scam just yet, if they don't have the money they don't have the money. I think they should have saved their money better so they could pay their affiliates the money they owe us, but this is why people are so upset.
Now that's something sensible. It'd be great if you could add proofs aswell (images ).
Its not against the rules to post such stuffs, all i am asking you is, to post a proof and stop creating a havoc over here.

We are here to investigate stuffs, one cannot do that without valid proofs.

Regarding the payment issues, lots of users have PM'd/Reported that they still get paid, but some are getting delayed.
If you received your payments, please post here. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back