Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular payment still fine bt frozen money nt paid thats why uploaders leave that host

if you are able to earn 1000 $ from extabit and it becomes frozen money again ,you will cry.

but i doubt you have the ability to earn 1000$ in a week or in one month.

you don't leave because you are not able to earn anything better in other file host.

also, you are not serious uploader, you just care about your money only, you don't give a shit about your premium subscribers who buy extabit premium and all of a sudden they waste their money because you use a scam file host and you leave then when they don't pay you.

we earn money from uploading files and get sales, but some of us are not pure cashwhore, we know we have to satisfy our followers and downloaders and earn money, not just rap their money and change file host, you pick a silly file host, it already proves you don't care about your downloaders even though they are feeding you money.

it's people who buy premium accouts that make you the money, not file host!

damn you guys worrying about payments.. and bloah bloah..

I am pissed bcz can't download or upload this weekend with extabit. I guess it is fixed in the morning tomorrow.

extabit is diying since november, check alexa, no support here, no reply to tickets, no payments and I do not belive some
people here says take money, who know they are backup accounts of supports .

My 2 cent worth as a downloader with premium acct = I will not renew again. My dl speed today has been a mere 86 "kb" for many hours now. The max dl speed it ever reached was 92 kb.
Totally unacceptable. Plus several files I know for sure that are on the server now suddenly say 'temporarily unavailable'.
Yes, I do think it's time to look for a different service.

extabit is diying since november, check alexa, no support here, no reply to tickets, no payments and I do not belive some
people here says take money, who know they are backup accounts of supports .
no one asked you to believe :D (and no one cares:snog:)

got myself good sales today <3

How can I remote upload uploaded.net to extabit! I tried but it doesn't work.
I activated direct download on UL, so it should work. And I have in both server a premium account.

Coolguy558,
They didn't pay our Frozen money!!!
Extabit is a Scam host!!
And the current supporters are part of the scam!!!
They are getting paid weekly to support this Scam host so they can scam more new affiliates!!!
Don't use Extabit Scam!!!

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner.

2012-06-12 Waiting Payout

223 Days Gone!!!

Extabit is a Pure Scam with 100% Proof!!!

Last edited:
I'm not extabit supporter, nor I don't care about extabit. I'm just uploader there.
But seeing comments from ignorants like analseeker and computrbutt everyday, makes me sick.
You don't like it, leave it, no one is telling you to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back