Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods should take action against those who repeating useless and vulgar comments again and again.

and it is strictly prohibited to call SCAM according to Wjunction rules.
Mahaj
Please read Extabit official thread's posts without shouting here.
Wjunction Mods are the first one who called Extabit as a Scam and ban all of them from Wjunction few months ago!!!
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You are wrong.. this was not the reason of their banned account from Wj

No matter how many times you cry here. No problem for anyone

but you should follow the rules of WJ and choose wise words when you are expressing something

if not then good luck and keep moarning ..

Please explain me in english what is that supposed to mean?
If my frozen balance is $ 10 and I m crying here for just for $ 10 not means my monthly total income is similar to $ 10. It may be $ 1000 or more!!!
:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

You are wrong.. this was not the reason of their banned account from Wj

No matter how many times you cry here. No problem for anyone

but you should follow the rules of WJ and choose wise words when you are expressing something

if not then good luck and keep moarning ..
Yes I called wise and polite words.
I didn't call you donkey or fool.....
I just say people without brain!!!
very polite.
Didn't mention a name!!!
If the cap fits put it on...
It is up to you!!!

We are not saying extabit sc*am.We are calling them shit!Liers,cheaters..And discussing for uploaders good,suggesting them not to use it and requesting them to spread the world what they did to us.We all uploaders are getting united and standing against them.
JUstice should be prevailed!

@ computerbuddy

I think you are Djkelaj he also talk like you but unfortunately his attitute was good and evantually got ripoff from this board.

Anyway good luck guys .. I have already managed to earn more then that frozen balance, but it would be good if i got that balance too.. so keep it continue if this community accept this behaviour.

@ computerbuddy

I think you are Djkelaj he also talk like you but unfortunately his attitute was good and evantually got ripoff from this board.

Anyway good luck guys .. I have already managed to earn more then that frozen balance, but it would be good if i got that balance too.. so keep it continue if this community accept this behaviour.

so, you say for yourself.

others say for themselves.

what's the problem?

you are supporting extabit because you earn a lot right now, you surely don't want them to die because of people's complaining and unition.

but do you have any idea that the frozen money for some people are N times more than your frozen money...

i think the word sc@m is not allowed to be wrongly used to describe file host that has an active support thread here.

but as far as i know, extabit had not been an active file host here with an active support thread, they have nothing related to wj anymore.

so, this is just discussion thread about extabit file host created on wj, nothing more.

every file host got their threads closed, there is usually a discussion thread for uploaders to cry, discuss, and expresss the frustration.

people lost money, shoudn't they have the right to express their frustration?

at least you are still earning good with extabit in your way, you should be earning your extabit money and try to understand the frustration.

sure, you want your frozen money too along with your current earning chance with extabit.

but most people here just want frozen money and say goodbye to extabit.

once cheater, they will cheat more, it's not wise to continue, which will only get yourself more pain in future.

Mahaj,
I think you should apply for Extabit support position.
Gfx not giving support so 1 vacancy available...
You have all the qualification for it!!!

2012-06-15 waiting payout :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

All payouts before 27th July (including 27th July) are frozen.
It will be paid 180 days after paypal limitation. But we'll do our best to send it sooner. :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

206 days gone!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You decide they scam or not liars or not cheaters or not Gentleman or not!!!

We are asking about our payments which they promised to pay, which they give high hopes!!!
Selfish People without backbone will continue to work with them!!!
We cannot correct those kind of people.
This is how they grow up!!!

End of Discussion from my side!!! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Good Luck all!!!
:>::>::>::>::>::>::>:

Last edited:
I dont know whats going on nowadays with these uploaders . I loved that time when we used to share our files happily for free to our people on biggest forums . since when you guys took uploading so seriously that you are now abusing and cursing other company ? what about that payment that they have paid you for last years . if u dont like a host just shift to another no need to create a fuss in any topic .

if you call yourself a true uploader then share your files for free like all big uploaders do . making money from filehosts is just a plus point . nothing to make it as a business of urs

a beautiful song

"Dear affiliates!

Now we're going through hard times.
Still we plan to continue to provide service to all our customers.

We do really hope that with your help we can reach the level of sales the same like with PayPal.

- Payments earned after the PayPal limitation
- Frozen payments on hold for 180 days

. Frozen payments on hold for 180 days
We'll do our best to send them faster than 180 days.

The destiny of the project is in your hands now. It depends only from your supports, your new sales and posts.

Regards
Extabit.com "

You can't live without 2 weekly payout? You need it for bread and milk?? Uploading files is your primary job?? Get a real job and shut up! If you don't work with them, why you shit here? If you don't want work, don't work. Simply as that.

they have to give at-least one frozen payment so we can run with extabit bUT NOW I cant understand everytime they say the same dialogue the destiny of the project is in your hands :O

You can't live without 2 weekly payout? You need it for bread and milk?? Uploading files is your primary job?? Get a real job and shut up! If you don't work with them, why you shit here? If you don't want work, don't work. Simply as that.
I have 5 waiting payouts!!!
I want my money.
They promised me to pay!!!
So what is the problem with you???
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back