Extabit discussion thread - Do not create another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forlan:- I talk to only my level guys not like u a small-town baby who just get born :)

I already know Arthur since last couple of yrs ;)

By this post you just proven that you are really a kid :)

I said to Artur( not to you champ) ''it's not worthless to discuss with those kids.''

And kid champ start to talk LOL

Why you still arguing same subject again and again, we will see who will right or wrong. Let us give them till end of this month
Then I will close my door to them or share files with them.

I saw, who earn good sales from extabit count on extabit, and some rest does not belive. I do not belive cause they do not
reply to my tickets or pm. Why they ignore ? I remembered last days of filesonic, Hish was ignoring tickets and pm's here.
And then they dissappeared or vaporised suddenly. I smell bad but I will give them a chance till end of month and then
I will not extend my account (wiped my files, if I do not get money they does not have to earn)

I have always believed extabit.But there must be a response, but because I'm always waiting for from extabit owner. Speak up :fly:

They are making their decision, pay us or just go away which frozen fund. You know the file-locker business now is touch so they may have evil thought about running away with money instead of taken risk for whole 2013 and unsure about their income...

If they was me, I'd better ran away with PayPal money already ;)

i have 1k frozen and i never complained whit extabit stuff.after paypal troubles i continued to work whitout to ask :where is my money? i still think that its impossible to work whitout one support online but extabit has always paid.i'm confident.......

Referral commission decreased from 20% to 5%.
Last week payouts (2012-11-02) will be delayed due to Avangate holdings. We will pay asap when they release holdings.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Exptected delay mostly 45 days.

oh my good!!:(

Well,

It's been over 15 days now that i try to contact extabit, no answers. 2 payments are marked as "done", but none of these are visible on my account.

How can i contact them ? (coz they don't reply via the feedback page.)

Their support doesn't exist and no wonder they have Avangate holdings problems. How do we contact extabit?? They don't respond. Has anyone had any luck or a good contact support email? This is crazy. I am moving to other file shares. Never again extabit.

I started with an other host alternate extabit. but I just uploading with extabit. I will wait them for an week if nothing happen I will remove extabit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back