Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

vbulletin_logo.png

Well, I've been getting IM'ed and PM'ed a lot lately for help with vBulletin.
I've been learning more about it and I think I'm knowledgeable enough to start helping more people, for free. Yes, It'd be nice to get donations, but it's not mandatory.

I just ask for the people requesting to follow this format:

If it's a site problem:

Site URL:
Problem:
vBulletin Version:

If it's template edits:

Site URL:
What you'd like done and where:
vBulletin Version:

Please understand that I am and will be busy and might take a little bit to complete your request. But, remember, I'm doing it free. Also, if you're afraid of giving me admin access; (People can vouch for me, and I hope they do so when they read this.)

Regards,
Exel.

63 comments
trusting a already trusted webmaster is trusting for 100% sure.. trusting hawk n exel is like trusting them with your ass shut..

they would help u a lot... for both of u <3

I can vouch for Exel, Nice guy to help ya...

Exel can ya help me here bud:

shotu.jpg

See I wanna place my sidebar on the left with the forums aside, can u help me plz?

Yeah I just saw you test reply, and I think I know what happened, I only recently added a sig so it wont of shown them on my old posts. my bad.

Thanks anyway

Site URL: nappz.net

Problem: Will be converting to ipb 3 at the end of the month, wondering how to make the smoothest transition (urls not working etc) i have vbseo installed. PM Please.

vBulletin Version: 3.8.4

Thanks.

Site URL: nappz.net

Problem: Will be converting to ipb 3 at the end of the month, wondering how to make the smoothest transition (urls not working etc) i have vbseo installed. PM Please.

Thanks.

Hm, maybe un-install vBSEO?
Make everything default.
Then convert.
Then, SEO, IPB?

Site Link: http://igotwarez.org

Problem: I still can see the register button even when im loggined on?

xe0ak8.png

Also in other skins like; bluefox i still get this prob - only customized v1/v2 is fine.
So you have any idea whats wrong?

Anyway, you are doing a great job exel, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back