Every Designer I Work With Get's Banned B4 Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebmasterPost.com

I like WJunction, I have found great designers here at good prices.

The best yet was Dl4uall, he was doing good work. Sadly, he's not done yet but I see he's banned so i can't contact him. Thank God I only paid him 1/3 of the final price so far so I didn't lose much money, and he's done some great work so far with part of the the site done.

This happened to me with the last designer who got banned before completing my site. I'm very unlucky, does this happen to anyone else?

Does anyone know why Dl4uall was banned? He always seemed good to me.

Can anyone recommend to me a good designer who can fully set-up a webhost site and won't get banned?

7 comments
He could contact you by email at your website if he wanted. Also if you paid him you have an email from paypal or alertpay or however you paid him.

You don't have to contact him through here.

If you already paid him, contact him trough paypal/alertpay w/e

if you havent, just go with a new designer, a trusted one this time...

PS : maybe you can ask a mod if he is perma banned or not

He could contact you by email at your website if he wanted. Also if you paid him you have an email from paypal or alertpay or however you paid him.

You don't have to contact him through here.
Yup, I have his Yahoo email address but he hasn't responded to it. He always responded to my messages here at WJunction and wasn't good at responding to email, that's just the way he was.

Dl4uall was a good guy to me. I only paid him a little so far and he's done enough to have earned that so it's very fair right now. He's done nothing wrong to me. I Just wish I could get in contact with him to get him to do more work because he's damn good :)

I will email the Moderators as you suggest to see if he's perma banned. Which Moderator do I message that would know?

wow that just really unlucky, but send him a email, you can find it if you look on your paypal or alertypay account because it'll say who you sent the money to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back