Erimge Earn upto $9/1000 views WM , PP , Skrill , Payza No Tricks and no short links

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants me to test if they shave traffic let me know we have a few affiliates who can test them with real IPs, We have caught a few websites shaving traffic.

Its nothing against you we are rating sites, to see if real hits get shaved. This is for all image hosting sites. We had gone thru bad experiences with a few, that like to shave or fake the incoming traffic to reflect another country.

Its nothing against you we are rating sites, to see if real hits get shaved. This is for all image hosting sites. We had gone thru bad experiences with a few, that like to shave or fake the incoming traffic to reflect another country.
Okay no problem

Thank you

Can you explain what traffic is allowed. from personal Website to Social Media, also Tor traffic is good traffic? Forum traffic is understandable.

You welcome

Thank you

Waiting for payment...
All payments clear in 1 or 2 days

Thank you

Welcome to WJunction
Thanks a lot :)

I get "Error" on most images every time for two weeks now. When are you going to fix it already?
What type of error no one complain about this ?
can you pm me about the problem and tell me your username so i can check

Thank you

Last edited:
Hey guys website is up but there is little bit problem
I wanr all of your support and solve this issue
because of huge crash same data lose and some earning also if guys can let me know how much you have earning i m ready to pay
A huge sorry i know you all are angry but you can imagine what is my situation right now so many losses but i don't want to lose my reputation i promise what you earn you will get paid

my account even not login

My Account: balanar

you owe me $ 5 and $ 10 in the account not yet been withdrawn

you can for solutions?

because of huge crash same data lose and some earning also if guys can let me know how much you have earning i m ready to pay
A huge sorry i know you all are angry but you can imagine what is my situation right now so many losses but i don't want to lose my reputation i promise what you earn you will get paid

as long as your honest with your memebers you should be fine, I just hope the members will be honest back

as long as your honest with your memebers you should be fine, I just hope the members will be honest back
Hey thanks for your support :)

Thank you

Hello every one who ever getting problem in login
please PM me

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back