EPN.net | Premium US Virtual Cards to pay for ads

26 comments
Open EPNNET cards for FREE UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR!
Holidays aren't a reason to stop advertising campaigns
Our service is giving away cards especially for Wjunction users :champagne::heart::heart:

EPN Questions!

Wassup, dear users. We always monitor and analyze your comments on forums, striving to ensure that you have more information about EPN before registration. One of the most frequently asked questions concerns the methods of funding

Tether (USDT)
Bitcoin (BTC)
Wire Transfer

These three methods allow you to fund EPN, but for funding through Wire Transfer, you need to contact support

We'd like to remind that users of this forum are able to get EPN cards on a card-for-review basis.

Terms:
  • Reply “I'd like to participate” to this thread
  • DM us your EPN.net account email
  • We will contact active forum members to provide them with a review card
After using the review card, please, leave a review post in this thread. Everyone is also welcome to keep an eye for future announcements.

Can I buy domains with this card from any hosting company which allow card payment?

visa, mastercard, etc
Post automatically merged:

Can I buy domains with this card from any hosting company which allow card payment?

visa, mastercard, etc
Screenshot-4.jpg

Last edited:

visa, mastercard, etc

Screenshot-4.jpg
You should be able to. While our cards are more suited for advert payment purposes they are not restricted from making other sort of transactions, i.e. they can be used as any other card for online payment.

For foture reference, please, do keep in mind the list of operations that goes against our company's TOS: transfer funds to accounts of the legal entities registered in Ukraine and the Russian Federation; to acquire cryptocurrency; to replenish payment systems, broker accounts, and currency exchange accounts; to pay for gambling/betting and dating services.

We'd like to remind that users of this forum are able to get EPN cards on a card-for-review basis.

Terms:
After using the review card, please, leave a review post in this thread. Everyone is also welcome to keep an eye for future announcements.

Terms:

Terms:

Terms:

Last edited:

Terms:

Terms:

Last edited:

Terms:

Terms:

Terms:

Terms:

Terms:

Back