Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisMiguelGT

Hello guys, my name is Luís Candeias and i am from Portugal!
I am going to show to you the best opportunity to turn your life is too best!
I will explain you everything without spines, straight to you do not lose time or I lose time because time is money and I do not want to waste it.

All that thou doest in the Empower Network is to sell the products they have and which by the way are of utmost quality.
What they sell are courses Digital Markting . They teach us how to call people's attention , creating interesantes , productive producer and how to successfully sell what is most important!

Are you willing to enter this program and change your life forever?
Want to join the thousands of people who already have the quality of life they've always dreamed ? The holidays , the cars , the houses , the holidays . ALL what you want !

Now I will explain to you in detail everything I know .
You to go in to the Empower Network you need to initially pay the $ 25 package is a package of video and PDF 's home , teach you how to get started in this business without many complications . This value of the $ 25 goes entirely to the person who invited you ( in this case I luismiguelgt ) , ie 100 % of the sales charge. This is unbelievable ! After you manage to sell it for some specific product to buy another product that costs only $ 19.95! This indeed is what wins Epower Network with people, nothing more converts to her because everything else is our Winner ! Worker Empower !

The lowest price per month to get earn a lot is $ 44.95 . ( $ 25 package available to sell more affiliate program ) .

But then how can I gain much daily ?

5dhBkr8.jpg

The " Me " will receive commissions position "A" , " C " and "E " . Received commissions of values ​​of $ 25, since the $ 19.95 range for the Company .

Now if the "A" is worth $ 25, and the " C " worth $ 25, with 3 affiliates you 're already making a profit .

$ 25 + $ 25 - $ 44.95 = $ 5.05

Now multiplying by 12 months and having only 3 affiliates every month,
your annual income is $ 60.

300 +300-539.4 = $ 60.6

The calculations were made ​​with only 3 affiliate , now imagine esters more than 3 affiliate ? Look at the picture and calculates for 5 affiliates.

You mention that half the fees go to the sponsor and the rest for you , this is not so . In the first 10 affiliate , you receive 6 of them commission and your sponsor receives 4 , however if you keep affiliates teres your sponsor will only get back in commission on your 15th affiliate , after the 20th affiliate and so on 5 on 5 .

I am here available for any questions . I will be your helper , provided they also have available on-site support which is spectacular . Are always available for anything .

Any other questions just contacting I will respond as brevevemente possible.

http://www.empowernetwork.com/join?id=luismiguelgt

Best regards and good gains at all ,
Luis Candeias

Last edited:
2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back