embedrise.com: fast HLS streaming hosting

Embedrise

Hello Wjunction Users!

I’m Carlos, and I’m delighted to introduce our web hosting service embedrise.com and would be happy to warmly welcome you as our new customer. I want to invite you to check out our offer tailored for you like from webmaster to webmaster.

Here are the most important points to our offer:

- Preview thumbnails
- Subtitles .vtt, .srt
- Minimal amount of ads (if you don’t want to earn on them)
- Folder in folder
- API
- Premium features (player without ads, premium uploader with e.g. multi quality)
- Lifetime files (Fair usage. If your account are getting traffic we keep them and you can upload as many as you want.)
- Allow adult and non-adult content
- z.o.o.m upload supported

The offer is constantly expanding because we respond to user needs and regularly add new options.

Contact me to get more information so that we can help you tailor the best option to your needs.

You can register here.

Best regards
Carlos Reyes

You can reach me here or on:
Telegram: https://t.me/carlosreyeser
E-mail: carlosreyes@embedrise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
52 comments
bro it does not work for me either. normal mp4 files. any browser. no extensions. there already was complain on previous page i think. admin cant fix basic upload problem for basic mp4 files. no wonder no one uses this host and even though thread is opened for while no payment confirmation or feedback. not shocking.

looks like someone incompetent suddenly decide make host and has no idea how to even fix upload problem, and blame extension or browser. i suggest we use another host, there is no way this host will have long life, and if they cant fix basic problem and need our help for that, can they really help fix bigger problems which may appear in future?
Thank you for your feedback.

No one has ever reported this problem to us until now. After a series of tests, we did not detect any abnormalities described above. We tested on the latest versions of browsers on various Windows and iOS devices. Therefore, we suggested checking whether individual settings or plugins are causing this problem. We do not complain about the lack of users and we have many satisfied users. All withdrawals are processed as quickly as possible.

If there is any problem with using our hosting, or you have any suggestions, please contact us with your username and as much information as possible, which would help us act as quickly and precisely as possible.

Would be really helpful to also add export function for automatically generated thumbnails/snapshots (like embed links/codes etc). I know you told me I can use API, but export function would be much easier. I would consider using your host maybe again.
[It's important cause sometimes snapshots take long to display and otherwise black screen shows up, so I would use this generated thumbnail links manually to display them]

please add another option for WD, using bitcoin it's been 2 days and still confirming

Thank you for your suggestions, we will add other payment methods over time.
Would be really helpful to also add export function for automatically generated thumbnails/snapshots (like embed links/codes etc). I know you told me I can use API, but export function would be much easier. I would consider using your host maybe again.
[It's important cause sometimes snapshots take long to display and otherwise black screen shows up, so I would use this generated thumbnail links manually to display them]
We will be adding new features and amenities, so we will add this one too, I will try to make it as soon as possible.

Thanks. I hope that will be added soon. Also I can't seem to sign in my account which I created previously, even though I write correct username and password, it says "Warning" above but does nothing.
Post automatically merged:

NVM I did reset password and let me log in again.

Also I just tried file uploading again and some mp4 files still won't be uploaded for some reason - just like other guys also mentioned it. No idea what's the problem is, I have no extensions installed but some mp4 files simply won't be uploaded - also sent you screen for that. They don't show "X" immediately but after they fill to 100%, X sign suddenly appears.

6 files out of 46 different videos uploaded (web upload), impossible that there's not an issue on embedrise side. :relieved:

Last edited:
I just tried again with this host
The uploads load 6 and then nothing (via web)
via zoom impossible, whether you upload 1 or 3 or none
To upload no files, there are always some in the encoding queue, even if you send h264 and aac, then comes the statistics issue, to count 3 views per IP it seems that you count 0.3 per IP, the lawnmower is too beastly,
To see the reality is that no one is publishing what they charge from you, I am not an admin of any host, of course, but I do not understand, why open a host with errors, without finishing, that the profit for the users is less than with upstream that gives you 5usd for 10k and two ip.
Either you check your counting system or this host is lost and will fall soon.

Thanks. I hope that will be added soon. Also I can't seem to sign in my account which I created previously, even though I write correct username and password, it says "Warning" above but does nothing.

NVM I did reset password and let me log in again.

Also I just tried file uploading again and some mp4 files still won't be uploaded for some reason - just like other guys also mentioned it. No idea what's the problem is, I have no extensions installed but some mp4 files simply won't be uploaded - also sent you screen for that. They don't show "X" immediately but after they fill to 100%, X sign suddenly appears.

6 files out of 46 different videos uploaded (web upload), impossible that there's not an issue on embedrise side. :relieved:
Thanks to what you told us, we found the cause of the problem, tested it and it works. Let me know if there are any further inconveniences.
I just tried again with this host
The uploads load 6 and then nothing (via web)
via zoom impossible, whether you upload 1 or 3 or none
To upload no files, there are always some in the encoding queue, even if you send h264 and aac, then comes the statistics issue, to count 3 views per IP it seems that you count 0.3 per IP, the lawnmower is too beastly,
To see the reality is that no one is publishing what they charge from you, I am not an admin of any host, of course, but I do not understand, why open a host with errors, without finishing, that the profit for the users is less than with upstream that gives you 5usd for 10k and two ip.
Either you check your counting system or this host is lost and will fall soon.
Could you please write your username (here or PM) so we can check the issues you are writing about?

Let's see something easy.
Can you try uploading a file with zoom?
or by web?
You don't need anyone's username to see that something is wrong when several people say the same thing, you haven't even mentioned the IP count so I suspect I'm going to be right, finally you've been with the thread for 1 month and no one publishes payments Don't you think something is wrong with your host?

Let's see something easy.
Can you try uploading a file with zoom?
or by web?
You don't need anyone's username to see that something is wrong when several people say the same thing, you haven't even mentioned the IP count so I suspect I'm going to be right, finally you've been with the thread for 1 month and no one publishes payments Don't you think something is wrong with your host?
Yes, I tested it and it works.

In the case of the thread above, the user sent us more information and thanks to this we found out why some files were not uploaded, we corrected it, tested it and it works. That's why I asked about the username so that we could check exactly what the problem was, also when it comes to IP counting. The hosting has been operating for a year and we have only been on the forum for a month, not all our users have accounts here. A few posts above, there was a post asking to add other payment methods with screen peding in the blockchain - which means that there was a payment on our side. We will add other payment methods soon, we are working on it.

I encourage you to contact us to discuss the details if there are any inconveniences so that we can provide support.

Hi, we just added this function. You can find it in my files tab, with „img” button in every file line.

Last edited:
Back