embedrise.com: fast HLS streaming hosting

Embedrise

Hello Wjunction Users!

I’m Carlos, and I’m delighted to introduce our web hosting service embedrise.com and would be happy to warmly welcome you as our new customer. I want to invite you to check out our offer tailored for you like from webmaster to webmaster.

Here are the most important points to our offer:

- Preview thumbnails
- Subtitles .vtt, .srt
- Minimal amount of ads (if you don’t want to earn on them)
- Folder in folder
- API
- Premium features (player without ads, premium uploader with e.g. multi quality)
- Lifetime files (Fair usage. If your account are getting traffic we keep them and you can upload as many as you want.)
- Allow adult and non-adult content
- z.o.o.m upload supported

The offer is constantly expanding because we respond to user needs and regularly add new options.

Contact me to get more information so that we can help you tailor the best option to your needs.

You can register here.

Best regards
Carlos Reyes

You can reach me here or on:
Telegram: https://t.me/carlosreyeser
E-mail: carlosreyes@embedrise.com

Last edited by a moderator:
52 comments
I tried your hosting several months ago, there was a web upload issue - files would go to 100% but they wouldn't be uploaded and not show in file manager.
I even messaged you about this issue and you acknowledged it, but it was never fixed.
And after all months thread is created here and there is literally the same issue. It's quite hilarious. :laughing:
Out of many files only some of them get managed to be uploaded and show up in file manager.

But I hope it gets finally fixed. Good luck, I really want to give you a try.

That's enough! you are like corona virus, every day new video hosts are released, but nobody trusts new video host services anymore, because we trust old video host services, not you!

So will upload issue be fixed? My comment got nicely ignored haha.
Also, many videos show black blank screen instead of actually generating thumbnails.
This upload issue and thumbnail issue are massively similar to another recent failed host which had also exactly two same issues, I hope this is a pure coincidence and maybe these issues will be fixed. :laughing:

I tried your hosting several months ago, there was a web upload issue - files would go to 100% but they wouldn't be uploaded and not show in file manager.
I even messaged you about this issue and you acknowledged it, but it was never fixed.
And after all months thread is created here and there is literally the same issue. It's quite hilarious. :laughing:
Out of many files only some of them get managed to be uploaded and show up in file manager.

Me too..

Can you please add my country to tier 5.
3$/10K is very low and in fact many host pay below that rate to. I have hosting that pay me only 3$ not 7$ like what they promote. Your count id good for me. But the rate is too low
I already uploaded and shared, maybe to early to make conclusion but i think the rate is only 1.5 $

So will upload issue be fixed? My comment got nicely ignored haha.
Also, many videos show black blank screen instead of actually generating thumbnails.
This upload issue and thumbnail issue are massively similar to another recent failed host which had also exactly two same issues, I hope this is a pure coincidence and maybe these issues will be fixed. :laughing:
Thank you for your patience in waiting for a reply. Can you send me PM, or write me on skype, telegram or mail, I've written on the top, so we can work out the details?
Post automatically merged:

Can you please add my country to tier 5.
3$/10K is very low and in fact many host pay below that rate to. I have hosting that pay me only 3$ not 7$ like what they promote. Your count id good for me. But the rate is too low
I already uploaded and shared, maybe to early to make conclusion but i think the rate is only 1.5 $
I replied to your PM, please check it.
Post automatically merged:

Can you contact me by PM or:

Telegram: https://t.me/carlosreyeser
E-mail: carlosreyes@embedrise.com

so we can talk about the details

Last edited:
IDK what else details to write apart from the fact that when you upload files (mp4 too and other video files) most of them go to 100% but don't get uploaded/don't show up in file manager, and the ones which get uploaded, most of them don't generate a thumbnail image and instead show black screen.
If you have any concrete questions you can PM me here.

Back