Status
Not open for further replies.
thats exactly what im telling him.. he shouldnt talk abt time if he cant manage his own stuff too :) and no i never said let wj decide .. wtf do u think wj is some kind of court lmao ? i couldnt care less what wj thinks tbh

and see here you are doing it again thinking u can boss the deal around .. get it on ur thick skull u dont put rules on my table kid i do what i want when i want end off
Smells like a mini-scammer to me8-) xD
Thread title FTW !!!!!! B-)
take that 20$ note SIR & put it in your ass. They will remind you of the scam you did on WJ.
Yea. Exactly :) Right way of expressing your thoughts for others :D
========
btw, Elio, we can help you put the 20$ bill in 'somewhere' if you are "really" busy to do even that.

c'mon man, just promise the guy that you'll re-submit the links when WC is back.
@WF, wait untill W-C come back. Then, if elio doesn't do what he said, then fire his ass off (better, BlaZe it) B-)

NO OFFENSE ! (even n00bs)

Ok, warezfreak09 you asked Elj to re-open the thread so you either had a solution or something useful to add. Apparently that's not the case. The same stuff gets repeated over and over again so I'll ask again, what is the point of this thread? What was the need for it to be re-opened?

Look mate I had that offer of either reposting them or giving me 20$ back to Elio. He is still unwilling to compromise.

You have a solution??

You had no such offer as far as I can see, Elio offered a $10 refund. Solution? Accept the $10. You're not making yourself very popular with this needless drama.

I swear he always creates drama threads like this... just look at his past threads. Why do you people continue doing business with someone like that? :O Hopefully a solution to this castastrophe is found soon, it's gotten old now.

And what did he do wrong Narc? Besides try to get what he paid for?

I have made 4 deals in the meantime. Narc is a good friend of Elio but he has forgotten that good friends will be wit you in case of a problem but will tell you when you are wrong. He cant remember the second part.

You had no such offer as far as I can see, Elio offered a $10 refund. Solution? Accept the $10. You're not making yourself very popular with this needless drama.

Its not about money. I offered that coz I wanted to end all this. I said to me its worth 120$, why should I accept 10$?

You are a fucking moron. acting like a child its only freakin 10$-20$
THE FUCK DOES THAT 20$ EVEN MATTER TO YOU POOR BASTARDS?

I just read this whole thing and im like OMFG THERE WAS LIKE A DOZEN BETTER THINGS I COULDVE DONE. WarezFreak i want you to refund the time i wasted reading this heap of shit thread you made. Ive known elio for over a year now. When he says hell do something he will do it. If you boss him, same goes for me in a deal, hell push it back. Could he have done it in the two weeks? time wise, yes. But we dont know what elio is doing, if hes busy, what hes working on. Theres alot of shit to factor in, people have lives they have shit to do of theyre own. You got an rs worth 140$ in my eyes and you were told youd get a bonus of resubmission. I think your a little whiny child and you should grow up. 20usd is bull shit. i spend a 20 on breakfast. your whining over chump petty bullshit money.

Refund me the time i wasted reading this shit WF. you have 2 days
LOL

I see the way you have been acting and you aren't innocent at all... you keep demanding and that just shows your character, i agree with dot and exel all the way. I hope no one ever does business with you again because all they will get is a thread made about them if they don't reply asap. People work you know, 40 hrs whatever it may be but you obviously don't care.

icsnap1719801587.png

Thats the url you typed wf. think before you post smartass remarks, its best to get them right at least :p

Its not about money. I offered that coz I wanted to end all this. I said to me its worth 120$, why should I accept 10$?

It's not about the money? Ok then...
You clearly didn't want to end all this otherwise you would have accepted one of Elio's offers or wouldn't go begging to have this pointless thread re-opened. You received the account so $10 would be a good refund for him not posting some downloads.

You are a fucking moron. acting like a child its only freakin 10$-20$
THE FUCK DOES THAT 20$ EVEN MATTER TO YOU POOR BASTARDS?

I just read this whole thing and im like OMFG THERE WAS LIKE A DOZEN BETTER THINGS I COULDVE DONE. WarezFreak i want you to refund the time i wasted reading this heap of shit thread you made. Ive known elio for over a year now. When he says hell do something he will do it. If you boss him, same goes for me in a deal, hell push it back. Could he have done it in the two weeks? time wise, yes. But we dont know what elio is doing, if hes busy, what hes working on. Theres alot of shit to factor in, people have lives they have shit to do of theyre own. You got an rs worth 140$ in my eyes and you were told youd get a bonus of resubmission. I think your a little whiny child and you should grow up. 20usd is bull shit. i spend a 20 on breakfast. your whining over chump petty bullshit money.

Refund me the time i wasted reading this shit WF. you have 2 days
LOL

lol. The thing you sold me stopped working in 2 days. I didnt asked you scammer or didnt ask you for refund coz U never promised it to work and you said you also got scammed.

Dont try to prove yourself right, trafficmonster call you scammer but I still didnt asked you anything. You get better take your ass off this topic.

Edit:

You can check the thread started by me by going to my profile anyway(If you know how to do it, PM me for tutorial)

seriously everyone who knows me knows that im a fair tolerant guy and i help people when i can but i do not like bossing around especially when i explained u over 100 times whats going on the w-c sale the ic V2 now the server hack yet u decide to give me bullshit and u expect me to be fair after all that ? fuck u seriously

It's not about the money? Ok then...
You clearly didn't want to end all this otherwise you would have accepted one of Elio's offers or wouldn't go begging to have this pointless thread re-opened. You received the account so $10 would be a good refund for him not posting some downloads.

Yes I dont want to end it then. He can do whatever he want to? he says he will do it when he feels like. I will stop this when I feel like doing.

good enough?

LMFAO YOU FUCKING SAD SAD LITTLE INDIAN MAN. trafficmonster is a fucking scammer. you associate with scammers? fucking piece of shit tell me to take my ass off the thread? Watch yourself bitch or you might be begging me to stop soon enough. ;) take care of your sites.

im off this, shit is rediculous. elio dont give this guy any more of your time. he doesnt deserve it.

Scammers dont time have anyway...-_-

Yes I dont want to end it then. He can do whatever he want to? he says he will do it when he feels like. I will stop this when I feel like doing.

good enough?

He has now offered you the $20 refund you wanted so either accept it or don't and stop being paranoid about it. There's nothing else that this thread will achieve for you or anyone else. $20 is a fair compensation. Furthermore the topic looks more like an attempt to screw up his rep then anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back