Edomz starts auto payouts with $10 minimum payout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet dear, I am still waiting for april payment. Sent them mail today waiting for reply.

---------- Post added 17th May 2013 at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 16th May 2013 at 01:02 PM ----------

Just an update. I received my april payment on 16th may. edomz is awesome program. Thanks edomz

Its only 1day late..but finally happy with EDOMZ
Jst got edomz payment for this month
2w4b66v.jpg

Really a good network..best support!

Anyone got paid? I contacted them on facebook page and they said, we will get it by end of this week.:heiligenschein: it's already 20th dec

does this site accept free blogspot sites?

any one know how much ecpm rate for Indian traffic at this site?

Last edited:
Can any friend tell me how can I add more than one banner to one site from CPM panel? I can not discover how.
Other sites is much easier to find.

Thanks

Leading popunder site edomz.com has made some major changes in its payment terms. Edomz has started auto payment method with minimum balance to cash-out is $10. They seem to have opted NET15 terms. Edomz is a great way to monetize with pop unders and cpm ads & they have ads for almost every country which works well for me.

The edomz facebook page www.fb.com/myedomz shares the news and stated that now the payments will be sent before 15 of every month. So accumulated earnings of the current month will be paid on the mid of next month. Earlier they were sending payments everyday but i guess with increasing number of publisher they will be continuing with the NET 15 policy.

If you are using edomz , just go ahead and set your paypal/ payza/ moneybookers email id. Same email id will be used for sending payments.

They will not be charging paypal fees for which is addon for me.

Hi ! I will try edomz in my website from now! Looks great. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back