Status
Not open for further replies.

james09

Today edomz announced new promotion on their facebook page www.fb.com/myedomz. The new promotion offers 20% referral commission which is quite huge. Basically if we you bring a referral for edomz , they will pay 20% of what your referral earns for lifetime. If i am not wrong, they were offering 10% referral commission & now they have doubled it.

Best thing about the promotion is Lifetime earning. That means your will keep on earning 20% of your referrals earn for lifetime. This promotion is applicable for every referral added on or before 31st December 2012.

In my opinion, Referrals are great way to earn. So even if you don't make money from your sites, you still earn from your referrals. If you are a social animal and you think you are capable of bringing some good number of referrals, it's an excellent opportunity for you.

Have a look at the edomz's blog for more rules - http://blog.edomz.com/2012/12/edomz-doubles-referral-earnings

Please share your thoughts about this promotion. I have been using edomz from long time and they are one of the trusted sites. They are one of the sites i recommend to everyone.

4 comments
20% referral sounds great...

So if i have referrals earning 10$ everyday, i will make 2$ from them..

referrals are precious :P I had posted a review & left referral link on my blog. I was surprised to see 23 referrals in just 2 months.. I have been earning regularly from my referrals..so even i don't make money from pop ups , i still manage my payouts from my referrals.

Anyone knows better trick to get more referrals??

already got 10 good friends signed under me and I know they have good traffic so happy to share will be making good monthly income and still promoting

edomz rock since they provide nice support so my referrals stay and I am so happy I can make good monthly income just by referring others

Right now I earn more in referral commission and less with my own traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back