Not open for further replies.

Dj.IcE

Hey guys,
Long story short...
I bought some items last night,
WD 3tb hard disc
And One ainol tablet
2 OEM mobile phones

and two phone from two sellers,both had 99+% ratings and has been selling items for years.,
Today I checked my account and all items were removed by ebay and boths sellers were kicked out of ebay.
And received this message from ebay

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hello ***** (******@yahoo.com),

We're writing to let you know that this listing for an item you won or bid on is no longer available:

261160400025 - Unlocked MTK6577 4.7'' Dual Core GPS Android 4.1 Smartphone 3G I9300 cell phone

We understand this may be disappointing, but occasionally we need to remove listings. In some cases, the item itself is fine, but was listed in a way that didn't follow eBay's guidelines.

Here's what you can do next:

-- If you already paid, received your item, and you're satisfied, please disregard this notice.
-- If you won the item but haven't paid, don't pay. Since eBay removed the listing, you're no longer obligated to go through with the transaction.
-- If you already paid for this item through eBay, and it's past the estimated delivery time, you can open a case in our Resolution Center. Click the link below, and select the "I haven't received it yet" option. This will guide you through the process of opening a case.
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly discourage you from accepting the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and aren't covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you didn't pay through eBay or PayPal, and:
-- You paid by Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
-- You paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.

Thanks,

eBay
[/FONT]
What should I do guys,As advised by ebay,should I wait 30days,till the item comes?,by any chance if he shipped the item.Or should I open the case right now,I contacted him on his paypal email address,But I still didn't receive an answer.

Really frustrating,I have bought more than 800 items from ebay ,This never happened to me.

Any help?

PS - If I open a case where is the best place to do it,Ebay or paypal?

6 comments
The email clearly outlines on what you should do after the ETA date has passed, you open a case in the resolution centre on eBay. But since they've both been kicked off eBay and they may try to withdraw funds from PayPal, I'd suggest you to open a PayPal dispute and explain to them what has happened. Don't worry about your money, you'll get it back.

Paypal is owned by Ebay. If you ordered the item via Ebay then you're under the Ebay product guarantee. That means that if you don't receive the item, you open a case at the resolution center and if the guy can't prove that he sent you the item, you will get your money back.

Wait the 30 days then open a case. You're covered so you have nothing to worry about. Buying physical items via Ebay is a completely different thing from buying outside Ebay.

Last edited:
This is happening fairly often on eBay. It's happened to me 3 times so far luckily for me I didn't pay. I have noticed it happens mostly on expensive items that sell for way below par.

My bids were on GPU, HDD and a CPU needed them cheap as a temp solution as my PC died.

eBay sent me the exact emails on all 3 occasions.

So I raged and purchased them from my local PC shop.

The dispute should go in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back