EasyBytez Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to EasyBytez here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my understanding that Easybytez only keep inactive files for 10 days if you're a registered user, and 100 days if you're a premium member. If you try and store files there, without anyone downloading them, they will only stay there for either 10 or 100 days from the day you uploaded them, depending on your membership.

I have premium account

i have requested payment 2012-02-12......... when he pay?

u will get on 17 , 18 , 19th feb :):)

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

It's my understanding that Easybytez only keep inactive files for 10 days if you're a registered user, and 100 days if you're a premium member. If you try and store files there, without anyone downloading them, they will only stay there for either 10 or 100 days from the day you uploaded them, depending on your membership.

yes u correct :):):)

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

yesterday(14th feb) i processed my second payment and waiting :):):)

Same here. For 3 days now when I go to upload page I get the following message.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Really furstrating. :(

i reg. on feb 2 (`15days) n i m premium member

n send a ticket wait 4 response from them

I'm still waiting for payment ..
The fact that I have no file in my account has no impact on the payment ?

no u will get pay soon . may be today or tommorow

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

today uploading not worked many times . now premium acc also facing that problem :(:facepalm:

can't upload a thing, yet againX-( i opened a support ticket yeterday, and still no reply:facepalm:...i only joined yesterday as well[premium]
download speeds are ok, but, uploading sucks. seems like another host full of bugs, and no support:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back