Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you know how and what to post their IP limit won't be a problem :D

Btw your files need to be clickable for it to be counted.

Thanks for the payment!

Last edited:
Dear uploaders,

We have launched an improved 'Revenue Share' partnership program.

This programs allows you to earn from your sales and rebills. When user purchases Premium account through your link, you will earn up to 65% of that membership. When user is rebilled, you'll also receive 65% of rebill amount.

You can find detailed program rules here - http://easy-share.com/us/revenueshare.html

Every time a premium user prolongs the account you earn 65% again.

In average, our users rebill 5-6 times, which means that rebills generate most part of your income!

Please email our support to have your account moved to 'Revenue Share'.

My Account number:4088789
And i want to switch to
Revenue Share partnership program.
! help me !

Not just received my second payment, but also my account has been automatically upgraded to premium!

Thanks Easy!

@KingOfDCP: This is called processing, and sometimes it may take a while.

Not just received my second payment, but also my account has been automatically upgraded to premium!

Thanks Easy!

@KingOfDCP: This is called processing, and sometimes it may take a while.

But it takes so long. This mean I must wait and don't know whenever the link is available

fc0d42.jpg

pls fix

Is it possible to see how many premium sales i have when i am in program4 ? Or how should i know when to swich?

You can not see your sales, if you are on 'per download' program.
If you have quality content, good traffic from EU/US, if you post a lot and have many downloads - you can definitely move to revenue share.

@easy-shareany chance to increase the filesize upload to 2GB or more?!Mybe for the premium user,1Gb is a bit low...thanks...
We are going to increase maximum filesize. It would take some time.

Hi,

I am in PayPerDownload program, i got 2 discount codes and it says i will get 65% amount when people buy premium through my codes. Is it right?

I am in PayPerDownload program, i got 2 discount codes and it says i will get 65% amount when people buy premium through my codes. Is it right?

Correct.

File Size 900 Mb Each.. but always getting this kinda error..

Please PM me your account id.

Where can i see the premium sale which file?

Top100files report shows your sales per file, but only if you are on Revenue Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back