Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why copied files does not appear in file manager? I see them only when I switch to "Database: copy". What does that mean? Am I getting paid for copied files same as for directly uploaded?

I think you should make this easier, copied files should appear in file manager like any other file.

Your PPD Program count like duckload (download 10 different files in 24h still count only 1 unique download?) -> it's hard to earn much money when free download speed and file size is very limited (what's the file size download limit for free user?)

How to remote upload from Filesonic?

Could u explain me what's the differences between your PPS/rebills program and filesonic's PPS? Which one is better?

@hd1026: you are right!I said before that...but they just replay me that they count 1 ip every 24 hours...it's very difficult to earn in this way...

@easy-share: any chance to change that?!what is difference between free and premium user if you always conut 1 download every 24 housr?!thanks for the replay...

hey Easy do we have unlimited space for uploads and why you block files like crazy?
We block active files only if we receive a proper removal request from copyright holder.

How to remote upload from Filesonic?

Put your URLs is correct format:
http://login:pass@filesonic.com/your_file
You need an active FS premium to remote upload.

Could u explain me what's the differences between your PPS/rebills program and filesonic's PPS? Which one is better?

Filesonic pays you only from first sale. Later if this user rebills (pays again), you don't get commission anymore. Easy-Share pays 65% from first sale and from every rebill - this is the main difference. (average user rebills 3-5 times)

Am I getting paid for copied files same as for directly uploaded?

Yes

@easy-share: any chance to change that?!what is difference between free and premium user if you always conut 1 download every 24 housr?!thanks for the replay...

We consider changing this rule with our next program update. If you don't like this rule - you can always switch to 'per sale' program.

Files can be copied only once, right? I have just released that. That makes copy function useless. Why would not we be allowed to copy one file multiple times?

Hm, I'm not sure about that, when I try to copy some file that I have alreadu copied once before - I can't get a new copy of it. When I try to copy some file I have never copied before - everything is OK. I don't know, maybe it's a temporary bug, but at this moment I can copy one file only once. :S

Filesonic pays you only from first sale. Later if this user rebills (pays again), you don't get commission anymore. Easy-Share pays 65% from first sale and from every rebill - this is the main difference. (average user rebills 3-5 times)

Only from first sale? :| So i thought that with Filesonic i'll get commission everytime the user buy premium through my download link ( if the user buy 1 month premium from other uploader's link then he buy the next premium pack from my link 1 month later, i still get money)

you need to generate at least 1000 downloads per day to participate.

now I know why my account has downloads but earning is still zero :O

Can u remove that for me, I will PM u my ID in ES
thanks

How to change my payment method to Webmoney, i put my webmoney email address but got this error:
Code:
[B]
[/B][B]Payment details are not updated. 
Invalid format payment details.[/B]

[B]
[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back