Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are scam , then you have to use rules like filefactory
there in the rules stay it clearly do not use mirror files
you change whiteout any news SCAM !!

2 kinepolis

one more thing - we count complete downloads.

differences you mention could be for the following reasons :

1) user downloads several files during 24 hours (we count 1 download)
2) user started download several times, but 100% complete only one download (we count 1 download)

2 kinepolis

one more thing - we count complete downloads.

differences you mention could be for the following reasons :

1) user downloads several files during 24 hours (we count 1 download)
2) user started download several times, but 100% complete only one download (we count 1 download)

@ES : PM send

Hey guys, Crocko is definitely not scamming, they are only adjusting their policy, and thats normal in companies.

If you guys are not suited with their new policy, leaving them is the best thing to do. Unless you guys are willing to use only crocko as your filehost.

^
|
|
DISLIKE

a company that cares for his users
make a announcement that the gonna change there rules
and then you can make the choice
now it is SCAM with no choice at all and no warning

agree !
you should officialy announce on crocko site about the policy,
and why i also called crocko scam, because crocko until now also offer PPD http://crocko.com/make_money.html
if you crocko doesn't pay PPD anymore then why you still offer PPD on your site?
what a SCAM site!

we pay for PDD and this program is not closed. Lot`s of our users remain on PDD and receive payments.

but from now, we will contact users with low quality traffic and discuss their situation.

if uploader have 1-2 sales in a half year - it`s not normal. Maybe this uploader require some advises.

Lol

Contact = ZERO

You see at site that you are at PPS whit no explain
when you ask at support why ?
then you get that standard mail that everybody get

is that contact and advises :O

btw i have 10 sales at 11 months , thats 1 a month
traffic from tier 1 and 2 at 73%

and still i get that mail from terrible traffic from support
and when you mail then whit your stats to support
the RESEND the first standard mail back

SCAM SCAM SCAM

lol, if affiliate choose PPD this means that he/she doesnt expect many sales, if he/she expect many sales, he/she would have chosen the PPS instead

maybe you guys should just delete the PPD program and focus on PPS

I've asked this in digital point several months ago, but here we go again...

In my finance, there's no data, but I have a lot of ePoints. (PPD)

e6bedc8b0c.jpg

I can't see anymore total ePoints earned, only in the last 30 days.

plz answer this time and let me take my money.

Account id: 37228

2 lawina

i cant asnwer you without disclosure of your stats.

you have very poor stats : 10 sales in 11 month - this number includes rebills, so true number of sales is even lower.

2 cilembu

you`re right, normally it`s new ulploaders who choose PPD. But recently, we notice lot`s of uploaders come with very low quality traffic and they know their traffic is bad and they wont have ANY sales - this situation cant last for long.

2 cute

you registered on this forum just to post at this thread? ))

"Due to extremely poor quality of your traffic you was switched to pay per signup
(PPS) program. You cannot switched back to PPD Pay per signup program can make you
more money, comparing to Pay per download,if you follow the following rules: post
urls only to crocko.com without mirrors; if you post to forums - create
"megathreads", where your downloaders can see a lot of content at the same time;
use discount coupons.
--
Best regards,
Сrocko Team"
Fuck you Crocko.Want Crocko disappear in our mirror? lol

I've asked this in digital point several months ago, but here we go again...

In my finance, there's no data, but I have a lot of ePoints. (PPD)

e6bedc8b0c.jpg

I can't see anymore total ePoints earned, only in the last 30 days.

plz answer this time and let me take my money.

Account id: 37228

you even did not answer this user ,now why do we don't call you scammer?
do not ask ppl to prove what they said ... but you! prove yourself are not scammer, prove you pay all user.

you treat small users who generate less revenue for you, really bad
then what you expect from it? do you expect big user will stay for you?

why you do not announce that you only want works with users who can generate many premium sell for you?

you even did not answer this user ,now why do we don't call you scammer?
do not ask ppl to prove what they said ... but you! prove yourself are not scammer, prove you pay all user.

you treat small users who generate less revenue for you, really bad
then what you expect from it? do you expect big user will stay for you?

why you do not announce that you only want works with users who can generate many premium sell for you?

Completely agree !

I'm not one of the guys who is creaming "scam !!", but I have some serious doubts about the stats.

Posted already 2 messages here where I asked clarification. + PM to admin with my login, no decent reply yet. In fact, I gave absolute proof over that the downloads stats are completely wrong, but no reaction.

I'm a new uploader, till 2 weeks ago sales grew as expected (from zero to almost one a day), then (from the day they admitted they had problems with the stats, around the 13th), they dropped back to zero, also no rebills. Meanwhile, the number of visitors of my blog is growing every day, so is it that strange that I ask admin to have a look at it ?

Let's give a small summery of the problems I encountered since I started uploading (beginning of September)

- big hard disk crash, many files lost, backups turned out to be non existing
- change from ES to Crocko, no smooth transition, reason why completely unknown
- constantly upload problems - a never ending story
- problems with stats
- PPD people are changed plans without warning. If they ask, they receive standard insulting mail ('Due to extremely poor quality of your traffic' - I would have told this different)
- PPS people receive warning they don't sell enough and have to delete files
- Admin disappears for weeks, nobody at ES to take over or at least tells us that he was on sick leave

Are you really surprised people start worry ? And are you also surprised that no ex Wupload people will come to Crocko (Wupload stopped it's affiliate problem), but they all will go to Fileserve, Filejungle etc ?

ES, please wake up ! You have the potential to be one of the best filehosts, so pls don't screw it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back