Easy-Share.com - Up to 65% from all sales, now with Rebills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to know which file is the master and which one is the copy?

1. Its only possible via the filter?

2. Can i make a copy of a file from the copy ?

How to know which file is the master and which one is the copy?

1. Its only possible via the filter?

2. Can i make a copy of a file from the copy ?

That's what I also try to find out. Many files in my main database are deleted, but they still appear in the copy database, however marked as "unavailable"

If these copies are real copies (=a copy on a different hard disk, the way you and me make backups to protect our data, there should be no problem to restore them.

However, I fear that these copies are not real. but just a setting in our accounts to give us a false feeling of safety.

Before starting uploading as crazy, it should be nice to have this cleared out

my copies of file are still available....., I do think they are real copies, the problem is that we cannot copy those copies again

my copies of file are still available....., I do think they are real copies, the problem is that we cannot copy those copies again

Did you try to download them ? In my account, everything looks fine, except when you try to open them.

Me too, I think there should be a way to copy a copy to the master database. Now, I put the copies on the net, and keep the master as backup. Master is deleted, copy is still there, but "unavailable". Would be nice to know if they will become available again, or should I start re-uploading them ?

Last edited:
Did you try to download them ? In my account, everything looks fine, except when you try to open them.

Me too, I think there should be a way to copy a copy to the master database. Now, I put the copies on the net, and keep the master as backup. Master is deleted, copy is still there, but "unavailable". Would be nice to know if they will become available again, or should I start re-uploading them ?

off course I did try them mate, not all, but randomly and they are all good.

off course I did try them mate, not all, but randomly and they are all good.

Then I suppose you have more luck as me X-(

BTW : I found a - not so good - way to go around the "copy problem": simply remote upload your copy, and it will appear in the master database again. The problem is that you very likely will have to rename your file :'(

http://www.easy-share.com/1918206072/Heartbreaker+(2010)+DVDR+NL+Sub+NLT-Release.avi.part2.rar

http://www.easy-share.com/1918180640/Heartbreaker (2010) DVDR NL Sub NLT-Release.avi.part2.rar

The first file is the remote copy, the 2th the original

where can I set it...I cannot find out the position
here,just follow the step's:

easy.jpg

I want to ask about remote upload, how to delete uplaod tatus?

It will be deleted from itself just wait.

here also....
5 files uploaded this morning
and now the are gone .............

have say it before , but now i really go with a other host , this is now for months , and it only get wurst so bye bye easy-share

Here too - not even a trace of them in the 'deleted' files X-(

@ Easy Share : as if I still have no idea if my backups are removed or not, I decided to follow your advise to re-up them. But now yesterday's uploads are just vaporized X-(

Please, please try to communicate a bit more. If there are problems, tell us, put a message on your site or so but don't fool with your customers !

"We are performing disks maintenance on one of our servers. Some of your files can be temporary unavailable." looks a bit idiotic after a week of deleted files

edit : just a minute after I posted this, my files are back. Strange things happen...

Last edited:
2 kinepolis

no tech problems at the moment

we`re doing planned maintenance -> but it last a bit longer -> you notice a delay with upload

NO tech probs ......

LOL :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

then why the hell files uploaded after 10 September are all delete ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
even files this morning uploaded !!!!!

this is No support whatever :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Please delete my account , i dont use it anymore

2 kinepolis

no tech problems at the moment

we`re doing planned maintenance -> but it last a bit longer -> you notice a delay with upload

And what about my deleted files, should I upload them again ?

The copies of them are still there, but "temporary unavailable". Will they become available again or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back