EaseHosting.net CloudLinux,Nginx,Instant Setup & Cpanel 2 x 1Gbps from €2.40/Mo (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussie

Easehosting B.V

20% Recurring Discounts!: Get your 20% recurring discount on Shared plans
Code: 20%OFFPROMO

Welcome to Easehosting our goal is to provide our customers top notch quality services.
We can achieve this by guarantee of 99.99% uptime
Started in 2012 with powerful servers and a professional support team, EaseHosting offers Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Dedicated Server Solutions.
All our services are offered with instant/fast setup (except reseller and dedicated services), 7 days complete money back guarantee (excluding dedicated servers), 99.9% uptime guarantee, 24/7 dedicated support e-mails, Skype and tickets!
All our servers are located in the the Netherlands with 1 Gbps dedicated port speeds.

Company information:
Easehosting B.V
Reeweg 20 Rotterdam
The Netherlands.

Why Choose us?

• Privacy assured
  • 24/7 Dedicated Support
  • Live Support
  • Powerful servers
  • Secure servers
  • 99,99% Uptime Guarantee
  • Cloudflare
  • 1000 Mbps Dedicated Uplink
  • Offshore Location
  • Cpanel/WHM included
  • Softaculous included
  • Instant setup
  • No overselling
  • Daily-offsite backups

Awesome hosting.have been using for more then 1 month and great support.Everything is good.

This is my review after one weeks using EaseHosting shared hosting.
Awesome hosting site. I wonder why no down times till now. Hussie is really cool guy his support is very good. Vouch for EaseHosting.

Keep It Up EaseHosting
Best Regards,
Amazing Service and Awesome Customer Support Thanks Hussie

Here is my review...
Service - speed, quality & related is just perfect. I have been around for a week & everything is really smooth I must say. Support is really one of them best around. EaseHosting is really a promising Host, keep up the great work Hussie
Thanks alot!

I start With The Great Thanks And A Great Smile On Me And My Team And The Reason Is Only You Are
Easehosting.net I am VEry Happy After Using These Services Now My website And My Forum Is Running Much Faster Then Before And YOu Have A 24/7 Hours Support On online Support center And by Skype Also I like It so Much It is Much appreciated.
I Hope You Will Help Us in Future and We are much thank full for your Great Behaviour and have friendly staff thanks again and cheers
Thannks Alot with great smile

Everything works perfect. I didn't notice any downtime, support and speeds are awesome (they offer live support too).

Our team members can speak in English, Dutch and Turkisch.

What is allowed:
Please read our TOS:

• Warez Linking
  • Nulled Scripts
Terms Of Services - Easehosting B.V

What is not allowed:
Please read our TOS:
Terms Of Services - Easehosting B.V

• Warez Hosting
  • Child pr0n
WHMCS Licensed
http://i47.tinypic.com/2vkhtmo.png

Domainnames
.com / .net / .org / .info just for €9.99/yearly
DNS Management (Free)
Email Forwarding (Free)
ID Protection (Free)

Instant Setup!
Shared Hosting Plans
Basic:
100 GB Disk Space
100 GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 5
MySQL Databases: 5
E-mail accounts: 10
Network: 2 x 1Gbps
from: €2.99 monthly ( use coupon 20%OFF for €2.39 /only first 2 months )
Order Now

Medium:
200 GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: 10
MySQL Databases: 10
E-mail accounts: 15
from: €4.99 monthly ( use coupon 20%OFF for €3.99 /only first 2 months )
Order Now

Premium:
30 GB Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
E-mail accounts: Unlimited
from: €6.99 monthly ( use coupon 20%OFFPROMO for €5.60 /only first 2 months )
Order Now

Ultimate:
60 GB Disk Space
500 GB Bandwidth
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
MySQL Databases: Unlimited
E-mail accounts: Unlimited
from: €9.99 monthly ( use coupon 20%OFF for €8 /only first 2 months )
Order Now

For reseller plans check out our website
Reseller Plans

Accepted Payments:
Paypal, Alertpay, Liberty Reserve

Contact Information:
Sales: sales[@]easehosting.net
Support: support[@]easehosting.net
Live Support!
Click here to open a support ticket

Thanks
Best Regards
Home - Quality Webhosting - Easehosting B.V

Last edited:
64 comments
Hello,

Everyone makes a new start but that does not keep us to offer top quality.
We can provide you a demo account so you can test out our services and support.
It's a new start without an end.

Thanks
Best Regards
EaseHosting.net

This is my review after one weeks using EaseHosting shared hosting.
Awesome hosting site. I wonder why no down times till now. Hussie is really cool guy his support is very good. Vouch for EaseHosting.

Keep It Up EaseHosting
Best Regards,

Please check your pm.

Thanks
Best Regards
EaseHosting.net

Fairly new. Domain will expire this December 2013. Will this be a serious hosting?
Hosted in yISP.
For the record, we have extented our domainname for 2 years.
We will continue in this sector for a very long time and we can prove this with our services and support.

We also own the domainname EaseHosting.eu

Thanks
Best Regards
EaseHosting

Last edited:
i Want to transfer my WP Blog And Vbulletin Forum TO Your Hosting ???

how i can transfer my domain to your hosting plan and the i used the previous hosting plan at pakwebdevelopers

but i have a problem that i have installed the cracked vbseo on my forum directory and they my website gone to suspended can u please do it for
me and answer me is it possible to back up and transfer my whole data to you server waiting for kind reply

my website is : earnmoneybb.com and it is still suspended and i want to move it to your server please move it to your hsoting plan

yasir ali

Here is my review...

Service - speed, quality & related is just perfect. I have been around for a week & everything is really smooth I must say. Support is really one of them best around. EaseHosting is really a promising Host, keep up the great work Hussie ;)

Thanks alot! :D

Thank you for your kind words !

I have changed the main topic in order to clarify more things about our services.
We allow warez linking and nulled scripts on our servers!
DMCA reports will be ignored as it's a US law and doesn't apply in The Netherlands.

I start With The Great Thanks And A Great Smile On Me And My Team And The Reason Is Only You Are

Easehosting.net I am VEry Happy After Using These Services Now My website And My Forum Is Running Much Faster Then Before And YOu Have A 24/7 Hours Support On online Support center And by Skype Also I like It so Much It is Much appreciated.

I Hope You Will Help Us in Future and We are much thank full for your Great Behaviour and have friendly staff thanks again and cheers

Thannks Alot with great smile

Hello,

Today i registered for offshore host on a another hosting provider. But i am not satisfied with that host. I read all comments and EaseHosting seems good.

But i dont want to pay all hosts since i find a host with high uptime. So if i can get a trial account i can see quality with my own eyes.

If it is possible please the trial account will be on the server which your basic plans on.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back