Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsanmcsd

Friends

i have come to know that some of masters doing google adsense huge Business earning $$$$$$ with 100% guaranty of payment .

they are doing as catching UK USA clicks that help them to earn 1.8$ to 2$ with with one click on a
simple sites .(no SEO,Meta Tags,etc)

I want to know how they are doing that kind of think that is working 100% good for them.

Please reply your Idea here to work like that because they selling their services with 35% sharing on all revenue every month.

Regards

24 comments
- Build up a blog.
- Target a specific niche.
- Promote your blog to get as much traffic as possible.
- Google AdWords offers you targeted traffic from all countries over the world (of course you have to pay for that service).

Price per click mainly depends on the niche, I think.

- Build up a blog.
- Target a specific niche.
- Promote your blog to get as much traffic as possible.
- Google AdWords offers you targeted traffic from all countries over the world (of course you have to pay for that service).

Price per click mainly depends on the niche, I think.

If you want to use Adwords to drive traffic to your Adsense website you must have very very high quality website and ONLY unique valuable content.

Man dont blame adsense... As its the best online source of earning a great potential income... i had registered around 200+ domain and made article blogs on different niche's, So out of those 200 domains only around 32 got succeeded as they earn my around 500$+ monthly.The thing is you need to work hard and work the right way.I was like you cauz i had failed again n again then i surfed internet and went on some blackhat forums read around 200+ ebooks.Brainstormed worked hard and waited for the results and finally got succeeded.

Step 1 : Apply for adsense and affiliates like clickbank or amazon ebay .. and choose the product which is being used really a lot...
Step 2 : Research on google keywords tool for your competitors... pick up less competitive keywords .. it doesnt matter if your domain is 3-4 letters big ... the main thing is it should have less competition and more Global searches.. Dont use main domain keywords like ... twittersz . com or etc etc .. Its the time for micro niche sites now ...
step 3 : Choose a good domain name .. which resembles to your product .. for example : if your promoting nokia n95 .. So you domain should be something like .. nokia95review . com or getnokia95 . com .. etc etc .. So this way you will have more searches... and less competition..
Step 4 : install wordpress and useful plugins .. like aio seo and other related which are good for seo .. Do install twitter tools which brings you traffic.. Check this forum you will get alot ...
Step 5 : install a decent theme.. dont choose any premium theme .. just a simple decent theme which is seo optimized..
step 6 : post 1-3 articles daily.. which should be unique .. If you cant write your articles then just copy any articles from an site and use ( the best spinner)
and rewrite them .. so it will make them unique..
Step 7 : submit your site to search engines..
Step 8: use scrapbox for blog commenting.. if you dont have scrapbox.. use other applications like senuke .. sick submitter (Buy them)
else you can also visit this site. .. www . inlineseo . com/ dofollowdiver/ (Remove spaces) and just search your niche site related keywords and it will give you do follow blogs list to comment on...
Step : 9 Use super alexa booster which is also free.. it will boost your alexa rank ...
Step 10 : Wait for the results
smile.png
and dont give up ..
I guess this is enough
biggrin.png

@ ahsanmcsd ... Yes those are spams... as i already mentioned scrapebox sick submitter etc etc ... so these are used for commenting on different blogs... as people are using these and are commenting on your blog therefore u dont get page impressions...

i saw your all three websites according to your profile... 2 are blogs out of which one has nothing and second has the content that will surely ban your account in no time... cauz u have placed ads with some text on them not like (Advertisement or Sponsors) second you have also placed nude pics on your blog as i checked posts so that will also get your account banned and third your forum which is warez and you have also placed your adsense ad on that so again that will also get your account banned...

Ahsan Got Tips Got Talent " By Grace Of God Got the way how to get money having more then 2200 page views daily by friend's help get more then traffic from USA UK CANDA will paid soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back