Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you. Some of my family members nearly hit the bankrupt stage when 9/11 happened. Stocks fell terribly and some are still in debt till now. So yeah, that scared the shit out of me. I don't think I'll ever enter stocks.

How did you get started? Not the money part, but actually getting to learn trading? Anyone know good places for beginners to learn this stuff?

Good for you. Some of my family members nearly hit the bankrupt stage when 9/11 happened. Stocks fell terribly and some are still in debt till now. So yeah, that scared the shit out of me. I don't think I'll ever enter stocks.

That is exactly where u need to use ur mind.. when 9/11 happened ur parents should have sold all there stocks right away and they should have starting shorting of the shares.. Sell any share u want.. u dont need a share in ur account to sell it... sell and buy at lower rates = profit...

When something bad happens and market goes down terribly I still earn a lot because I sell Maximum and then buy at lower price :D Everybody have their own niche.. every single person can't get success in any single thing ..

Well if you earn like 10lac per month, then how much you spend monthly for having a royal life ........ :)

There is nothing fixed.. I spend too low.. I don't have any huge expenses as i am not money waster.. I Spend My money only on the things I need in life.. And I Save all the rest money in my accounts :)....

How did you get started? Not the money part, but actually getting to learn trading? Anyone know good places for beginners to learn this stuff?

There is nothing in world which teaches you how to earn money in something.. The main thing is our mind and luck which makes us rich or poor.. In stock market You need to be Sharp Minded, You need good sources about the news of what is going on in market and what share will zoom in coming days, You need money ( Money that u can lose ).. And Luck.. We Humans have to earn money our self by making our self sharp in anything.. And when u are sharp and intelligent then you will not earn money.. you will MULTIPLY it...

Earning money is very easy.. Actually Multiplying money is very easy.. Old people says that there is need of hard work in life to be success and to earn some money.. People says there is high requirement for hard work in life.. People says education and graduation is must to get a job.. but what u get in a job ? just some money for ur labour work..
and with me.. I earn Millions In the comfort of my own home.. Where is Hard work ? nowhere.. it's only mind.. in today's age hard work = failure.. Sharp Mind = $$$$..... There is no boss of mine... I don't work for anyone.. I earn myself.. So self earning is best earning...

So instead of wasting all ur life in studies and then struggling for a little job Do some real work.. USE YOUR MIND To become rich.. don't just waste your life in working under somebody and doing any jobs..

So self earning is best earning..Yeah you are right..But consider this.What you will eat when everyone stays home to earn online.What you will drink when noone works in factories.What you will drive when noone will design vehicles.Where YOU WILL LIVE when noone will built your house??

There is a cyrcle of life man..Congratz for your money but dont be an egoist.

I lost in stock like 30000-USD that day was really fucking for me now i am no more in stock still waiting for some good funds than will enter again !!

So self earning is best earning..Yeah you are right..But consider this.What you will eat when everyone stays home to earn online.What you will drink when noone works in factories.What you will drive when noone will design vehicles.Where YOU WILL LIVE when noone will built your house??

There is a cyrcle of life man..Congratz for your money but dont be an egoist.

I said to only those who have a sharp mind and some unique thinking which can make them their own boss.. There are Billions humans on earth.. not everybody can be the boss.. but yes if u are expert in something then don't waste ur talent in working under somebody.. work for urself ;) normal people will still do jobs.. 80% people are very normal with little mind and they only can do jobs... but 20% should be unique

Highly amazed, congratz mate....

Actually i planned to invest in forex market, i hope reading numbers of lot of share is difficult, so only i choosed forex.

i am practicing it in virtual account everyday(1-2 hour)...waiting for the time/money to invest......

Once again, Enjoy the day......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back