Status
Not open for further replies.

penstencil

Banned
Banned
What is ulsh?
Ulsh is a free url shortening service where advertisers can advertise there websites and publishers can get paid for shortening urls, we offer competitive rates for both advertisers and publishers.

Payments: You will get paid once a week once your balance reaches $10

Pay Methods: We pay every week via paypal(more soon)

Highest Rates: Make the most out of your traffic with our always increasing rates.

Real time statistics: Know your audience. Analyse in detail what brings you the most income and what strategies you should adapt.

Advertiser Rates: We offer competitive rates for our advertisers to advertise there sites with us.

We currently have a small promotion on at the moment where advertisers can advertise 1 website for free, simply sign up and submit your website and contact me through here and i will do the rest.
To join ulsh please visit below, thanks.
www ulsh pw (include the .)

We have now added 2 new countries to the rates table.
Germany & Singapore.

Last edited:
8 comments
Hi. Can't register.. then I trying to register I allways get this message The security code (CAPTCHA) is incorrect or invalid. try to enter captcha 20 times and allways wrong. Somethink wrong with registration please fix this thanks.

Hi sorry about this error you are facing, there have been a few sign ups which have been fine, if possible could try on another browser and see if the error occurs still, i will also create a test account to see if it is working or not.

Hi sorry about this error you are facing, there have been a few sign ups which have been fine, if possible could try on another browser and see if the error occurs still, i will also create a test account to see if it is working or not.

Hi again i have created a test account and i managed to enter the captcha correctly.

This is on opera, if you still can't get past the captcha and would like to have an account at ulsh then feel free to pm your email address and i will do it manually, thanks.

Last edited:
Hi. Why I can't earn ? look at that stat.

Total Earnings
$0.00000

Total Views

Links 7

Average CPM
$0.00000

Average View
$0.00000

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
Seems good, good luck!​

[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]