Earn $1-$5++ daily per site without maintenance! Amazon Autoblog, and Arcade sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovenot

Earn $1-$5++ daily per site without maintenance! Amazon Micro Niche Autoblogs, Game Arcade Portals and Online Articles Directories!

Are you interested in making steady income from online websites however you stopped because it can be expensive and a difficult chore to build them? We have come up with 3 different ways to earn stable monthly income! They are the Amazon Micro Niche Autoblogs, Game Arcade Portals and Online Articles Directories. They are all updated automatically, fetching new products, games, and articles daily. We have also equipped them with automated-pinging of the Search Engines. Because of the frequent updating of fresh content, these websites rank extremely well in Search Engines. Each site earns you an average of $1 - $5 daily even with little or no SEO done.

Amazon Micro Niche Autoblogs
Estimated earnings : $15 to $50 a month

Each amazon autoblog will earn you $15 to $50 even with little or no SEO done, this is because you will mostly be targeting long tailed keyword and there is ALMOST no competition for that. Your site will rank well in google and when people clicks on your amazon link and buy a product, you will earn a certain percentage of the sale as commission.

amazonmicroniche.png

Live Demo

The following are the features and packages:

webpackage1.png

These are the prices of the packages EXCLUSIVELY for WJunction!
1x Amazon Micro Niche Autoblog $26
3x Amazon Micro Niche Autoblog $56
10x Amazon Micro Niche Autoblog $136

Game Arcade Portals
Estimated earnings : $0.2 to $20 a day

Each Game Arcade Portal will be loaded with up 5000 - 10000 minigames. You can either monetize it with adsense or CPA offers. Many of my clients whom have ordered from me have returned saying that their arcade blog went viral through twitter and facebook, averaging roughly 200-300 unique visitors per day PER Game Arcade Portal. Because the games provide a huge source of attraction for users and will keep them coming without you doing any maintenance or work, you can expect a consistent user base and therefore, entirely possible to expect up to 10% to 20% CTR (200 * 20% * $0.5 = $20 a day).

Other than using adsense, you can also also monetize it with CPA offers like email submits (do not use content blocking though, as it did not work well in my experience).

gamearcadeportal.png

Live Demo

webpackage2.png

1x Game Arcade Portal $26
3x Game Arcade Portal $56
10x Game Arcade Portal $136

Online Article Directories
Estimated earnings : $0.2 to $20 a day

The Online Articles Directories are loaded with 283,000 articles from over 246 categories. Articles are one of the favorites of Search Engines. You can monetize with Adsense units placed in attractive positions ensuring a high percentage of CTR (Clickthrough Rate). The directories can expand without maintenance as users can register and submit articles. They are also equipped with Admin Control Panels to aid with the management of articles and categories when needed; allowing substantial profits over time like major articles based website.

onlinearticledirectory.png

Live Demo

webpackage3.png

1x Online Article Directories $26
3x Online Article Directories $66
10x Online Article Directories $176

Order Details
Each package comes exclusively with 10,000 VERIFIED backlinks (BONUS worth $10) so that you get better ranking in search engines. These backlinks are absolutely safe from sandboxing as I will let them get indexed naturally.

To proceed with order, please pm me the following details:

1. Your Email Address
  2. Your Package Name: (eg: 10x Amazon Micro Niche Autoblog)
  3. Category/keyword of your choice (eg: iphone, dell laptop, macbook)
  4. Your CPanel (or wordpress)'s Login Url
  5. Your CPanel (or wordpress)'s Login Username
  6. Your CPanel (or wordpress)'s Login Password

Or fill up this form here
Enter your WJunction + Username in Discount Coupon.
(For Eg: WJunctionlovenot to be entitled to the discounted exclusive rates.)

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If I fail to get the sites up due to certain reason or if the site does not appear as shown in the demo. I will refund you 100% of the money you have paid. This is a guarantee.

Please note that I'm doing selling this service elsewhere as well, so the delivery time varies according to the amount of orders I'm handling. Do expect around 3 - 5 days for me to setup your money making machine.

An email will be sent to you when the site is ready. A report of the bonus backlinks will also be attached.

We will email you a notification of payment after you have submitted the form. (Paypal)

Last edited:
21 comments
I am not reselling plugins. I am doing installation and setup of the website and services. Also, my prices are way lower than the arcade plugin that you are recommending.

Thank you :)

Btw, people interested, please pm me with the order details stated on the first page so I can immediately provide you the payment instructions.

I am not reselling plugins. I am doing installation and setup of the website and services. Also, my prices are way lower than the arcade plugin that you are recommending.

Thank you :)

Btw, people interested, please pm me with the order details stated on the first page so I can immediately provide you the payment instructions.

dont f*cking lie b*tch.

Heres your arcade demo:

http://myxeals.com/arcade/
and here is myarcadeplugin demo:
http://fungames24.net/

its the same! so yeah you are reselling this script and i dont think you have rights to do so so im gona report this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back