Status
Not open for further replies.

jamilv

I was wondering if anyone knew of a host that is good for email marketing? I was looking to send out 500-1k emails per day which is much over the limits that most hosts set (eg. godaddy, hostgator, etc). I am not doing this on a day to day basis like every day for a year or something I just need about 2 weeks of heavy sending and then I usually wait for results over 1-2 weeks and then start sending again....So Im looking at a host that can handle 10-15k emails being sent out per month.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Oh and it would be better if its not dedicated unless it is pre-setup since I can never seem to get the settings right for the email part of the server.

EDIT: I dont have a pre-set budget

3 comments
They dont allow role based emails in the lists (eg. info@ and support@, etc) and quite a few of the emails I send to are role based...mainly info@
They also have some weird limits on adding an email list...the one time I had to split up my list in to a max of 15 emails per list upload....it gets annoying to do when you have like a 600 person list to break up
But thank you for the input,I know godaddy doesnt end up in the inbox often which is why I was hoping someone knew of a host that isnt used for emailing much, hopefully their ips wouldnt be blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back