Dutch TV presenter wont stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
LoL, Rofl, Lmao. It would've been better if there were subtitles so we knew what they were talking about. but i assume the guy was laughing on the guy's high voice XD

I'm pretty sure this is from a comedy show and it isn't dutch, it's a pretty old clip.

EDIT:In de gloria, that's the shows name I think, old clip is old.

this show is "boomerang"

this was the first show in TV where people were free to discuss about any matter.
The host laughed on the voice of guests which were telling what happend to there voice.
The host was fired after this and all the network was fired too,now he hosts Shows on Radio.
EDIT: This was a Live Show.

this show is "boomerang"

this was the first show in TV where people were free to discuss about any matter.
The host laughed on the voice of guests which were telling what happend to there voice.
The host was fired after this and all the network was fired too,now he hosts Shows on Radio.
EDIT: This was a Live Show.

Wrong, that was part of the sketch, the end of the sketch had him looking back at that incident and reflecting on being fired. The show is 'In De Gloria' and the sketch was called 'Boemerang', not sure where the fuck 'boomerang' came from.

This is the full sketch with subtitles (a sketch meaning not real, alot of YouTubers got that wrong):
http://zpag.es/1khi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back