Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 24h IP limit was the only reason I didn't use Duckload on my Sites...

Edit: There is an other reason...totally forgot about it...the Premium selling thing, only when someone uses your premium link you get paid for it (not when someone pays Premium through your links). That is still that way isn't it?

Last edited:
On uploads we remove this limit or we make each ip count 5 times on 24 hours instead of 1.

If we remove the limit completeley, all the stupid uploaders come around and make for a 15 GB files something like 1500 parts instead of ONE part.... Thats why we offer 15 GB limit and not 100 mb limit.

If you guys don't like our limits then it's up to you to use other filehosts they offer 1$ each 1000 downloads for countries like arab or japan.

Hi Duck

You are offering and the other doing
and you are the best offer and trusted not like this stupid filekeen they are talking about

just go ahead

Hi, Duckload

I have more then 200 DL dayly and i used duckload more then 4 month I want to ask why my status is still not growing is only BRONZE: (

Hi, Duckload

I have more then 200 DL dayly and i used duckload more then 4 month I want to ask why my status is still not growing is only BRONZE: (

The new partner panel arrives shortly and there is no status anymore.
Also no more updates are made for the status.
And btw with only 200 DL it is not a big surprise that you didn't make it to silver and higher in this 4 months.
I have 2000-3000 DL's per day and I'am "only" silver.

I Have Uploaded Files Trought Filezilla ... But my account dont show the files...

User ID: 162224
Free Account

EDIT: Seems Duckload dont support "ñ" character

Question: Storage limit for free users?????

Last edited:
Mr Duckload, please PLEASE give downloaders a way to switch between streaming and download links on every single page they see.
this will boost page hits as they go back and forth deciding between a stream or a download, and help them by giving options.
also eliminates the need of posting 2 seperate links for one file.

Thanks much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back