Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont understand the system of Duckload... Like how come my status haven't got upper... I dont say i am a superb uploader who gets 10k clicks everyday. But i think i deserve at least level 2 lol.

[SLIDE]http://imgur.com/8wcGx.jpg[/SLIDE]

I am sorry, but it is getting more boring using your system everyday... Because i am not rewarded as i think i deserve.

@illetyus2,

do you see any premium sales in your "Premium - Notifications - Statistics" tab on Partner Area ?
If not, you will not be able to increase your uploader status that easily.

c3608515b6682ccb1f1667613a53f190.png

Hi duckload, I am a premium user but my FTP uploads still has restricted concurrent connection of 2, is this normal? shoud not I have unlimited concurrent connections as in the downloads?

Cheers

I have just started using Duckload for my uploads. But I need help on a certain issue. When I have uploaded a file through remote upload and it has appeared in my data file list, how would I be able to move it to a certain folder. For example I have created a folder named "Ebooks" and I remote upload an ebook and it appears in my file list. Now how can i move that file to "Ebooks" folder?

Please help.

I have just started using Duckload for my uploads. But I need help on a certain issue. When I have uploaded a file through remote upload and it has appeared in my data file list, how would I be able to move it to a certain folder. For example I have created a folder named "Ebooks" and I remote upload an ebook and it appears in my file list. Now how can i move that file to "Ebooks" folder?

Please help.

You drag and drop it in the folder mate<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back