Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManCrew

[video=youtube;R1hipGZurRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1hipGZurRA[/video]

Now I wonder what's going on, I barely have money to buy myself a Chole Bhature and these cops from Dubai drive around in SLS AMG M-benz and Ferrari FF and why not a bugatti veyron.. wth guys.
Next time I'm going to Dubai I'll seriously consider getting arrested to get on the bugatti.

13 comments
They have the most expensive, the fastest, the best looking cars in the world on their streets serving as police cars that is amazing :)

Looks like the money rains:)
The money rain for sure when they drill a hole in the ground and struck oil. They are making millions every hour, everybody needs oil that they have so they have a lot of money. It is a simple formula, struck oil = have money :P

In dubai the poors have 50000$ :cough:

Looks like the money rains:)
The money rain for sure when they drill a hole in the ground and struck oil. They are making millions every hour, everybody needs oil that they have so they have a lot of money. It is a simple formula, struck oil = have money :P

Money making 2015 , how to make money ebook , find a ground with oil and sell , easy success guarantee

Last edited:
The way I see it, in a rich place where everyone drives fast exotic cars, you need fast exotic cars to catch fast exotic cars. Plus, the money is there and everyone over there plays on a whole different level than most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back